Year Books (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Ok war events 1942,
Fall of Singapore, sinking of USS Langley, Guadacanal, Americans arrive in Europe, Darwin Attacked, The ME-62 is test flown?
It is listed there, but what one?? :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Fall of Singapore?
maybe we should stop hijacking the thread, oh well at least it will bump it for him.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
dammm you how about another date, an easier one this time, what happened in 1972???

Ahhh well it was a boring thread to begin with....

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i NEVER want to be a teacher, i have no patience what so ever, I have had times where ihave wanted to be, then i go and look at my school, which really isnt that bad, and i come to my sense. and it is not spam (ok it is a little,) we are just helping these little yr 10 ppl's.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
dammm you how about another date, an easier one this time, what happened in 1972???
Watergate?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i agreee.. imagine if you liek had to teach a class that was like.... uncontrollable.. *shudders
my biology teacher tells me too often how much he hates teaching the bottom year 7 8 9 and 10 classes lol.. quite funny :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I could so imagine me been a teacher, marking like nothing then haing a mid-life crisis at age 25, and living of center link for the rest of my life, and then never having my daughter, cause i will so totally be turned of children and what they become, (teenagers)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
cause i will so totally be turned of children and what they become, (teenagers)
So what you do is have a baby, get divorced have a falling out with your child at around 12yrs old so they go live with their dad then when they are 25 reconcile with them :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
no that just blows my dream life, you see, i get married 3 times, divorce the first, the second one dies im devastated and then find out im pregnant, than one of his best friends who i am also friends with we end up getting married and yeah, kinda like a twisted pearl harbour but not really.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Glad to see you've worked it out then, just a hint, don't tell your second husband your plan ;).

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Oh im not going to kill him....
Yeah but his death is sealed, plus he will only become good friends with fat ugly people, now you don't want that as your 3rd husband do you.

Anyway back on topic theres 3 things in the yearbook, now lets see how many people have responded to this thread.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC

Ahhh well it was a boring thread to begin with....

no we are over the whole year book thing remember??? im trying to quiz the yr 10's here but you keep answering :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Oh shit what was i remembering, oh thast right no

*goes of to check to see if she is remembering the right event*

(its got nothing to do with war, thats to easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)