• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

yearlies!!!! (1 Viewer)

darksbane

Do Not Tap on Glass
HSC
my yearlies are in weeks 9 and 10 too, I probably wont find out what days i have what exams until the week before though, maybe 2 weeks before if im lucky...

eelg

eelg
HSC
hi i am wondering if any one has
Prelim notes for

Legal Notes

Biology Notes

Studies of Religion 2 Unit

anything at all will help thank you

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Week 8,9,10 - September

7th - Maths
14th - Economics
15th - English Adv
16th - Physics
4 DAY WEEKEND BIATCHES!
21st - Physics pracs
22nd - Business

Not too hectic compared to my last week which had 2U Maths trial, Business assignemt (given to us 3 months ago - man, why cant they just give it to us a week before its due? It'd be more effective) and an english oral.

P

pLuvia

lol, yours does through 3 weeks, how crap..

i only have 2 days free.. and i dont think we have to come to school on those days.. :p..
but sometimes the principal is a stupid bitch and makes us come.. but im not going lol.. rebel..~

Happybunny1

HSC
my exams started on the 23/8 and finish on the 3/9. so i'm half way through them now.

Guernica

HSC
I got the second draft of the timetable the other day, so this could change still:

Wed 14th
9:40-11:45: Biology

Thurs 15th
9:15-11:25: Adv English - Area of Study
1:00-3:05: Community and Family Studies

Fri 16th
9:15-11:20: Legal Studies
1:00-3:05: Maths Extension

Mon 19th
9:40-11:45: Maths 2U

Tues 20th
9:40-11:15: Adv English - Modules

Wed 21st
Free

Thurs 22nd
9:40-11:45: Chemistry

Fri 23rd
Free

P

pLuvia

cant wait to do the 2u maths test, gonna cream it.. ive seen the test the 2u people have, and man is it easy~ sorry if other people find it hard.. :p

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
cant wait to do the 2u maths test, gonna cream it.. ive seen the test the 2u people have, and man is it easy~ sorry if other people find it hard.. :p
that's what I thought about the 2U trials... and I ended up getting like 80% :( don't underestimate careless mistakes, especially ones that cost you 4 marks

P

pLuvia

ha~ we dont have to do the 2u yearlies~ oh yeh, another day free :):):D:D

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
we havent got our timetables yet...
but i think they're week 8&9 :D
lol these marks will make or break my final assessments- im hoping2really make up for my pretty average 3 terms...
>>>possible??? of course!!!

woo not long now!

ooooooooooh the suspence!

good luck everyone xox

xx__savannah

HSC
Our prelim exams are Weeks 9-10, although everyone only has one exam in week 10 except from my online class. Our draft timetable was pretty good -- I think I only have one or two days with one exam, and one of those is 1u Studies of Religion and online Economics -- I know which one I'll actually care about...

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
After week 3 of this term, I realised study is so demanding. My school recommends writing study notes and they take forever so I took a shortcut with some subjects. And damn, study takes too much time.

I just forgot my half my 3 unit maths course, I studied 2 unit in the last 2 weeks and managed to remember most of it. And I have forgotten everything in physics, biology, chemistry. Im stuffed and exams start next tuesday.

kelly_xiao

HSC
Our exams are happening RIGHT NOW.. i mean RIGHT RIGHT NOW..... its actually better than i thought cos you get sooooo many days off school!!!! like u go to exam in the morning and i get to go home and watch Ready Steady Cook, Oprah, sometimes Midday movie if im lucky.. hahaha.. but yea... i mean if u study, exams arent too baad.. just do practice papers... speaking of which.. ARGHHHHHHhhh

Ooo our semi is like soon, NEXT WEEK !!! wooooot.. its gonna rock like never before...

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Our's are coming up next week, over a fortnight. Gotta say, I'm damn glad year 12 is a fresh slate, I seem to find all these infinitely small things I could have improved upon over year 11 ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)