• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yearly Prem. Exam Next Week!! :( (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Wish I wasn't sick the week before and stuck doing nothing :mad1: Now I've got a load of IPT notes to read over and stuff into my brain. :S

Why couldn't the time just, I don't know, stop or something? >.<'''

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I wish you the best of luck airie!

At least these exams mark your final days of preliminary and you can use your performance and study preparation as a measure on what it is going to take in the HSC year, let that be your motivation. If you don't do as well in your preliminary yearlies not to worry as the marks will be wiped clean and you can improve when it all counts.

P

pLuvia

GlaM0uR said:
lol..my yearly exams start next week. its so horrible though because the exams run for 2 weeks...but 5 of ym exams are in the first week! that sucks!! lol..doesnt feel liek yearly exama though..ahhaha..anywayz if anyone else has there examz real soon then all the very best!!
I had 7 exams for my first week of trials, with 3 exams in one day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

airie

HSC
Well. I could at least say that I wrote *something* for every question in that IPT exam :p

Was so pressed for time in English and French. Wish I could cut an hour from the maths exam and paste half an hour to each. Someone lend me a tool? :(

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Well there are five main forms of power, economic, political, social, cultural and legal power; four main forms of authority, customary authority, statutory authority, common law authority and delegated authority. You also need to consider the conflicting needs of the individual and the state, and try to balance out the views of the individual and the state.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Hmm ok then.
You have the individual's right to access information via statutory rights such as the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) and the Freedon of Information Act 1989 (NSW).
You also have informal means of challeging state power, such as through the media, members of parliament, trade unions, interest groups and non-government organisations.
You also have formal means of challeging state power, such as the ombudsman, the Independant Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), privacy bodies, the Admisnistrive Appeals Tribunals (AAT), special tribunals and the court system.

cupcake08

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm ok then.
You have the individual's right to access information via statutory rights such as the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) and the Freedon of Information Act 1989 (NSW).
You also have informal means of challeging state power, such as through the media, members of parliament, trade unions, interest groups and non-government organisations.
You also have formal means of challeging state power, such as the ombudsman, the Independant Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), privacy bodies, the Admisnistrive Appeals Tribunals (AAT), special tribunals and the court system.
wow, you know your stuff! :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
To all prelimers: good luck in your half yearlies!! :)

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm ok then.
All that is some overwhelming gibberish to the very non-legal brain of mine (oops almost said illegal just then :p) >.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)