• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Yet another idea for this forum--student "experts" based on their faith backgrounds (3 Viewers)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i vote for you to be mod. you seem to be passionate about the subject and you know what youre talking about.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
LOl...only a couple of stickies....

actually, I dont think Im eligible as a teacher + I would be too embarassed to ask since we do technically have one (though he has said that SOR wasnt a priority for him but thats another issue:) )

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*looks at site* yes a couple...

You havent been here long enough anyway :p

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Hey...dont compare sites....
LOl
plus Ive been here longer than at least one mod and nearly as long as some of the others

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
If i colud be bothered i'd put my name me, i've been here longer than you and in theory should live longer :p by no admins are on right now anyway

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
only if you bring the same level of eloquence to the job as your custom indicates...:p
LOL

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Weren't you a PE teacher... at an all girls school *rolls eyes* ;)

Nah i'd be great uhhh where Minai when you need him....

My name is totally classy anyway :p

Last edited:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
you actually have to write a letter to Laz if you are serious which outlines why and how...the mods then vote in the mod forum (or lounge as I like to call it)..I think I can vote as well??? dont know if my vote counts though...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Just had a loook at some of the applications in the mod lounge (successful and not so successful)...basic info like name, subject experience etc seems to be a given. The real selling point is why you want to do it and how good do you reckon you would be....
BTW if I was to apply at this stage, I would soooooo kick your butt...LOL
:p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
pfft im more loved than you are :p

hmm so what do i want to do lol its not as if anything really needs to be done its just the odd thing or that can't be done because there is no mod that is here often.

*trys to think of long term aspirations for sor fourm*

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
this thread is a good idea of what can be done.... ie trying to meet a perceived problem that the syllabus will throw up
To be honest, I feel that the forum lacks a bit of organisation...visit the english forums to see what I mean...thats why the stickies thing cut me sooo bad.... *sniff*

I tried to organise stuff (ie resources that can be used) before into key areas but couldnt get someone to do the actual organising ie a "sticky or two" (actually a subforum would do the job)...really its just 3 main stickies for the foundation studies and two for the other stuff ie cross depth and isp *if required*..(I dont think they are needed)
Then your general chat can be done in the forums but you have provided a means for ppl to look at/goto first before posting dumb questions.....
I dunno...maybe have a look at what the other forums are doing...after all, approx 20000 students sit the exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)