yet another problem (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Gonna say the CPU is frying itself.
After leaving it off for ages is it faster then normal, then it slows down?

If yes, CPU frying itself. Laptop cooler + Thermal Paste.

hscishard

HSC
Might be just dust. You should check on the thermal paste as well. A cooler without it is almost like no cooler at all.

HSC
N/A
Gonna say the CPU is frying itself.
After leaving it off for ages is it faster then normal, then it slows down?

If yes, CPU frying itself. Laptop cooler + Thermal Paste.
hmm thats the thing im always on it... so its always the same.
and before i had problems with my laptop getting unusually warm. still havnt fixed that yet.

HSC
N/A
LOL!!

so i just downloaded mozilla and omfg. it is so awesome!!

everything is soooo fast 0_0

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE download speed is faster :D:D:D:D:D

but cpu is still off the charts. oh well at least its not lagging now :D

thanks guys :)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
hmm thats the thing im always on it... so its always the same.
and before i had problems with my laptop getting unusually warm. still havnt fixed that yet.
Fix this ASAP.

If you run your laptop for too long without a cooling system on the CPU, you'll fry your computer. You say you're always on it? That means you'd hate to be without a computer :).

Try turning it off for half an hour to an hour then turn it on and see if it runs faster etc.

Or just check the thermal paste and cooler like the others said. If you don't know how, get it fixed or lose your laptop.

As has been said:
hscishard said:
A cooler without it is almost like no cooler at all.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Fix this ASAP.

If you run your laptop for too long without a cooling system on the CPU, you'll fry your computer. You say you're always on it? That means you'd hate to be without a computer :).

Try turning it off for half an hour to an hour then turn it on and see if it runs faster etc.

Or just check the thermal paste and cooler like the others said. If you don't know how, get it fixed or lose your laptop.

As has been said:
Do this, my lappys GPU fried itself 3 times because of this. Laptop store didnt believe me and after several people who knew what they were on about said the same thing to them they sent me a cooler and it remedied the problem a tiny bit, they forgot to add thermal paste to the cores.

You can do permanent damage if you dont fix it, if its under warranty take it back, if not take it to a lappy store.

Id fix it but i hate taking laptops fucking apart.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
HSC
N/A
yes... ANOTHER PROBLEM.

my computer just like crashed =|

that bluescreen came up. something about file dumping??? i was like WTFFFFFF pressed ctrl+alt+del and next fing i know my comp just did a restart and asked me if i wanted to restart in safemode....

either my computer is REALLY FUCKED or my phone has a virus and just fucked up my computer :mad1: coz i just connected my phone for the 2nd time using usb port and yeah that bluescreen came up.

any thoughts?

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
okay so my laptop is lagging SO BADLY (i had to retype this sentence 4 times now)

is slow to turn on and off, typing is LAGGING. everything is just lagging =/

virus protection hasnt detected any viruses. (but im attempting to update virus protction from avast back to McAfee)

wtf else can i do =/ its getting to the point where i cant do anything without being pissed off and consdering throwing the laptop at a wall.

ARGHHHHHH
its all those shit photos of you you have on it..

laptops dont like ugly

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
yes... ANOTHER PROBLEM.

that bluescreen came up. something about file dumping??? i was like WTFFFFFF pressed ctrl+alt+del and next fing i know my comp just did a restart and asked me if i wanted to restart in safemode....

either my computer is REALLY FUCKED or my phone has a virus and just fucked up my computer :mad1: coz i just connected my phone for the 2nd time using usb port and yeah that bluescreen came up.

any thoughts?
just randomly plug your phone in every so often and see what happens

HSC
N/A
yeh i have a graphics card why?

tim- stff you.

mike - gah. i dont know. im just assuming.

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
yes... ANOTHER PROBLEM.

any thoughts?
put a v8 in it and drive it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)