Yet another timetable thread.. (1 Viewer)

danjw

HSC
So I'm hearing timetables are meant to be available from the 18th, I know it seems like a strange question but I'll be out that day so does anyone know what time they become available?
Also how hard is it to change a timetable? If I make up the timetable I want from the information online how likely is it I'll actually be able to get exactly that?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Where are you hearing that it will be out from the 18th?

From memory, they are usually available from mid-afternoon onwards but the Timetabling Unit are fairly inconsistent as the logistics of organising and confirming times is difficult across all faculties.

If you want to adjust your timetable, you can block off certain hours or certain days and generate a new timetable with those parameters. Of course, if the lecture/tute is full, then it will be difficult.

danjw

HSC
Just saw the date mentioned in a thread on here, not an overly reliable source and I certainly wouldn't be putting money on it.
Alright well I'll try put together a few different timetables and hopefully I can work towards one of them.

I really try and push all my compulsory classes together because I'll be travelling quite far to get to uni.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The University has confirmed that the timetables will be out on the 18th from 10AM.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
but only available 10am-10pm every day

though really, making my timetable at 3am is something that totally floats my boat

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
idk should've asked jet before he retired

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)