yo ne one.. (1 Viewer)

raef

yo, ppl, howz it going. is ther ne one here 4rm Macquarie Boys Tech, coz i need to meet sum1 who goes der, coz i might b enrolling there dis year. so plz if u go 2 dat skool and ur in year 11, gimme a buzz.

lataz

Guernica

HSC
If I understood whatever the hell you just said, maybe I would be able to reply. Something about a boy's school?

kisschasysunday

HSC
raef said:
yo, ppl, howz it going. is ther ne one here 4rm Macquarie Boys Tech, coz i need to meet sum1 who goes der, coz i might b enrolling there dis year. so plz if u go 2 dat skool and ur in year 11, gimme a buzz.

lataz
I'm afraid I must beg you to never post anything again. My brain just can't take the abuse. I take Ext. English, and honestly. Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation are nothing to be afraid of. I seriously doubt you will find anyone on this site that a) can fully decipher that and if they do b) would not want to help you out, in case they start talking like that too. You want help? Post something easily read, straight to the point and at least partially intelligent.

S

systemx

kisschasysunday said:
I'm afraid I must beg you to never post anything again. My brain just can't take the abuse. I take Ext. English, and honestly. Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation are nothing to be afraid of. I seriously doubt you will find anyone on this site that a) can fully decipher that and if they do b) would not want to help you out, in case they start talking like that too. You want help? Post something easily read, straight to the point and at least partially intelligent.
OMG lyk fully.

raef

...........reewind...

orrigth, i wanna know if any of yous know if Macquarie Boys Tech is a crap school and duz it get marked down in its HSC, lyk do the students get marked down, coz, the whole year 12 overall do crap..

Guernica

HSC
raef said:
orrigth, i wanna know if any of yous know if Macquarie Boys Tech is a crap school and duz it get marked down in its HSC, lyk do the students get marked down, coz, the whole year 12 overall do crap..
If they don't already get marked down, they may when you start going there.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh you are all such wankers

pooh pooh! i can spell better than you! how frightfully delightful!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
kisschasysunday said:
Well my guess is that raef is used to communicating on msn...and anyways... what was said is completely understandable..

raef:... Macquarie Boys High School was ranked 149 last year and that's out of 618 schools... out of the 167 exams attemted in the HSC 13 of those were in the 90's.. but of course.. those results could differ from year to year...

those are the facts.. and that's about all the info. i can give u... ( or being more specific... it's the only info. i have...)

hope it helped.. and good luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)