you decide!!! pt. 2 (1 Viewer)

should spin spin drop out?

• Total voters

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
should spin spin drop out and work in retail for the rest of her life cos she is going to fail ecmt1010 repeatedly, which is a pre-req for mktg (the only thing shes interested in)??

you decide!!

you have a few hrs to respond btw, hecs census is tomorrow so hurry up plz

Generator

HSC
N/A
Stay on and give the unit a proper bash. I'm sure that your future isn't that bleak.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
it's difficult for us to decide for you! but you should give your interests priority, do you want a career in mktg or retail? keeping in mind you don't know if you'll fail ecmt!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you have to be kidding to be actually thinking about dropping out. you'll never know if you could have surprised yourself and chances are the subject seems terrible now but it really isn't. you're intelligent spin spin, you couldn't have done so well at school if you weren't, so stick with it.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dont drop out

do some extra study, ask ppl for help...

nothing is ever easy grace but ull be thankful later when u get what u want :)

J

jhakka

I clicked yes, but meant no.

I have to do history for two years. If I have to do a subject like that, so do you.

Just scrape through. No worries. Total idiots get through uni.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
don't drop out......believe me ecmt 1010 isn't dat bad.......!!!!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah, but not only does it cost money and waste time, it also prolongs getting anywhere with my marketing major as its a prereq to quite a few subjects.. i spoke to one guy recently who failed three times. im sure its going to take me AT LEAST that many attempts

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
when i first read this thread, i thought u were joking spin spin :eek:

Just keep at it. Dont give up. I have to do ECMT next yr (damn u, u stupid ECON major) and although im not looking forward to it (looking forward to failing it? lol knowing me, probably yes :( )...i think i have to drag myself through it anyway. I havent done it yet but from looking at my friend's work....yeah its tough (understatement? lol) but is dropping out really an option?!

elizabethy said:
don't drop out......believe me ecmt 1010 isn't dat bad.......!!!!
haha when researching about USYD ECMT on this forum, I've read your numerous posts declaring your love for ECMT :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I'm doing Nursing and it's not the greatest job in the world. I failed 4 out of 6 subjects which I have to repeat this year. I'm not giving up on it cause I have a plan and I need to pass if I want to reach my dreams. If marketing ( or whatever ) is something you really believe in and want to do then why are you giving up on your dream? A university degree is something to be proud out so try your best this year, give it your best effort and you can do anything you set your mind to by believing you can do it and finding out how. If we learn, we grow and know ourselves better and nothing can take that from you. Good Luck! :)

comeasyouare

HSC
N/A
What if you took the rest of the year off purely to study that subject, and when you feel you can handle it go back to uni and pass?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Is Tig the famous 1st yr ECMT lecturer I've been hearing about everywhere?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Is Tig the famous 1st yr ECMT lecturer I've been hearing about everywhere?
tig is beautiful

i always sit right up the front so i can marvel at his awesomeness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)