You guys really need to... (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

It's true.

Like everything is going smoothly... No major events or problems coming up....

T

timbk2

im proud to be one of the select few to have ventured all the way up to level 14 of building 10 (before the offices moved in). Was quite freaky, and we nearly got arrested for doing it, but it was well worth the exploring. Good ol' first year.

i think the security guards still recognise us.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
im proud to be one of the select few to have ventured all the way up to level 14 of building 10 (before the offices moved in). Was quite freaky, and we nearly got arrested for doing it, but it was well worth the exploring. Good ol' first year.

i think the security guards still recognise us.
In the main building i went up to level 28. and was trying to go further up , but it had stairs saying protected by alarm so ddint go any further.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Don't knock the loft! Loft happy hour rocks and the couches are comfy!

Building 10 is nice.... for some reason one of my tutes is in there for media law. Building 10 has windows, unlike Bon Marche!

Has anyone tried to Orea Cheesecake at the Loft? It's very good, my friends bought me some for my bday and we all shared it.... yumm!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
oh by the way is there actually an ATM at kuring gai?
if so where is it?? :s

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
bdg10 has great couches.. so comfy.. i miss bdg10

braindrainedAsh said:
Has anyone tried to Orea Cheesecake at the Loft? It's very good, my friends bought me some for my bday and we all shared it.... yumm!
mMmm cheesecake.. i'm gonna try next time i go

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You wouldn't want to go past Level 28 of the Tower anyways! There's a good reason why people aren't allowed up there at all. Has to do with all the satellite's and stuff on the roof :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey check out these flash animations. they are like simpsons/family guy . but about colledge/university life.

its really cool

while the cartoon is loading u should read about the characters to get quickly into the cartoon. watch from episode 1-7. some are let down. but my favourites are episode 6 and 7 , one is good too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/cu.html

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jasee said:
You wouldn't want to go past Level 28 of the Tower anyways! There's a good reason why people aren't allowed up there at all. Has to do with all the satellite's and stuff on the roof :p
Αliens ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)