You lying Bi%$#es (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
haha, my mood and feelings on this subject have totally changed. God damn some of you are slow at replying. Haha.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
*rolls eyes* sorry i couldn't be bothered to read through 10 pages .... at least close the thread so others don't waste their time

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?
Yes, stop being a pansy.

Girls will always want the guys with apparent power. Nice guys just don't cut it with the powerplay. And if you don't want someone ugly/fat/poor then you're going to have to lift your game.

blackbunny

HSC
from 26 bitches start to think about they life and start to go after educated guys with powerfull jobs and fucking jocks dont have gf at all, so if you missed out in highschool its not the end

Yarg

HSC
again ill say it, my mood and understanding of women and this subject in general have changed lol. I love women. And ive gotten further in the relationship with the woman in question. Close the thread if you want. Haha.

S

Shuter

Yarg said:
again ill say it, my mood and understanding of women and this subject in general have changed lol. I love women. And ive gotten further in the relationship with the woman in question. Close the thread if you want. Haha.

You'll be back :p

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
really? i can close the thread for you? how?? tell me, tell me, tell me !!!

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
In not all cases :p
Well I've experimented with both.. I get ahead if I'm an asshole, yet I always finish last when I play the nice guy game. Not fair is it? :/

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Well I've experimented with both.. I get ahead if I'm an asshole, yet I always finish last when I play the nice guy game. Not fair is it? :/
yeh , its not fair, just be yourself:)

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
yeh , its not fair, just be yourself:)
Well, naturally I'm a nice guy. But it WAS an interesting experience to see what it was like when I was a bein' a dick.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Well, naturally I'm a nice guy. But it WAS an interesting experience to see what it was like when I was a bein' a dick.
lol, I know your a nice guy:)
thats why i said to be yourself

Tao~te

HSC
so girls, wat is a 'nice' guy? as in looks or personality? how do u no if hes not just actin infront of u? hes just being a hypercrite and all nice and shit, but in reality hes not really wat u think...

Tao~te

HSC
wat pisses me off the most is the fact that the ones who are just nice literally, when being friendly and always nice, ppl start to wonder y r u so nice? there must be a reason, ah maybe ur just fakin and acting to be nice to get out attention, oh maybe ur just a hypercrite or maybe u have a purpose behind being nice...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Oh, and it's better going for the assholes, because clearly they're lying about being cocks and thus must be nice.

I'm sure your logic got confused in all of that extra chromosome length you don't need.

S

Shuter

Tao~te said:
so girls, wat is a 'nice' guy? as in looks or personality? how do u no if hes not just actin infront of u? hes just being a hypercrite and all nice and shit, but in reality hes not really wat u think...
What I've learnt is that being called a "nice guy" is very easy.

At schoolies my room (5 guys), were told we were all "nice guys" by a girl in the room next door. Now don't get me wrong, all the guys are decent, and maybe a little above average, but no way would I ever say they were all "nice" guys.

Therefore it seems that unless you are an absolute blatent tool, chics will still think you're a "nice" guy. This is where the confusion starts. See girls will say "I go for nice guys", but this is using their definition of nice, which is infact wrong. If you go by the accurate male scale of which guys are infact nice and which ones are tools, you will find that the majority of guys that girls like do NOT fall into your nice category.

So this is the main point which causes all this confusion between guys and girls. Girls think they go for nice guys, but they are infact delusional over what is "nice". What these girls actually go for is anything which isn't an absolute one in a million blatent tool, even if they're not nice.

jellybeenz

HSC
I reckon sometimes girls need an excuse to like a guy "oh he is so nice..." when really they are just attracted to the person and feel the need to justify it and nice is a good justification- even if it isn't true. As long as girls can rationalise why they are sleeping with the guy, all is good.... Its only after they have their hearts broken, do they turn around and realise he was not in fact a "nice" guy...

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I think what you're tying to say is there's a miscommunication between men and women when women bastardise another word.

It's like a feminazi claiming she's a femminist when what she really wants to do is have a world without men so her dyke friends can all play happily together and kill the human race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)