'you perfect' match. (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
Has anyone ever met their perfect match? like a girl or a guy who has everything they have ever looked for?

i have twice, the two girls had different qualities which made them a perfect match for me. (exept they both had bf's :()

like looks, interests were all perfect. and im good friendss with both. has anyone else met their perfect person yet?

HSC
your logic is bizzaro.
if both girls had different qualities, how could both of them be a perfect match.
either one or the other, or neither, since perfect implies 100%.

no wonder you're having relationship problems. I certainly wouldnt want a moron as big as you to father my children.

LazyBoy

HSC
one coudl have more than one perfect match. im not talking about the PERFECT person. im talking about a perfect match as in "if i had a relationship it woudl certainly work".

perfect does imply 100%, its 100% that we would work as a relationship. by that measure one could have a hundred perfect matches. so my logic is perfect, maybe its your rigid grasp of the english language thats bizarro.

LazyBoy

HSC
just lisetn you yoruself, i did say IT DOES IMPLY... read what i said.. and how it was quoted in your post. Do you like sticking your foot in your mouth? or does stupid simply imply Shuter if imay use your dull insult.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh, i think lazyboy is asking us if we have found someone that has the qualities that we want and look for in a person-thats what he means by perfect match. not someone whos perfect

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
yes you can really predict that you'll have a perfect relationship with someone who happens to have all the qualities you desire :rolleyes:
lol of course not..

V

val_dramaqueen

i think maybe it was just a saying... you know how people say "he would make the "perfect" boyfriend/girlfriend"
going along those lines, i'd say i've met a "perfect" partner... we're best mates tho... but yeah, hopefully this lad im going out with tomorrow will be a "perfect" partner for me! ^_^

LazyBoy

HSC
finally someone on my wavelength. yes thats what im talking about. a perfect match is someone who has most if not all the qualities you look for in a person. yes you can never predict you will have the perfect relationship. but if your dating someone who is your pefect match theres a good chance you will have a better relationship than someone who differs from that. theres always exeptions to this. but yeah. my question was how many people have actually found and dated people who are what they consider there perfect match.

LazyBoy

HSC
well thats an application of it yes. theres also "girl i meet at party, girl is perfect match. i think this will work from square one".

LazyBoy

HSC
well no, you can have a perfect match whom you meet on the internet and lvies around the other side of the world. a perfect match doesnt mean you are meant to be. ive met two perfect matches im good friendss with both. thats it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
finally someone on my wavelength. yes thats what im talking about. a perfect match is someone who has most if not all the qualities you look for in a person. yes you can never predict you will have the perfect relationship. but if your dating someone who is your pefect match theres a good chance you will have a better relationship than someone who differs from that. theres always exeptions to this. but yeah. my question was how many people have actually found and dated people who are what they consider there perfect match.
Mate, I know what you're trying to say but your choice of words are a bit misleading. A 'perfect match' by intuition implies someone who is absolutely perfect in every way, hence mcdick's conclusion that you can't have two different girls of differing qualities who are both perfect.

But for your definition of a 'perfect match' I would have to say no, I haven't yet met one yet.

Collin

HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
what is perfect?
Lol.. I really felt like bein' a smart arse then and pastin the dictionary definition.

V

val_dramaqueen

well... yes, the question may not have been worded eactly correct... but i understand you lazyboy... you mean in the way where you have ideas as to what you think may be perfect and you meet someone who has qualities of your desired "perfection"... doesn't mean they're perfect, doesn't mean you're looking for someone absolutely perfect... basically someone who you feel could be perfect..
ahhh... i guess im just going off on this tangent because im sick of people saying "what is perfect?" and crap like "no-ones perfect"... the question is about your perspective as someone possibly being perfect..

:uhhuh: GAHHH!! I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS! :uhhuh:​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)