'you perfect' match. (2 Viewers)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Lol.. I really felt like bein' a smart arse then and pastin the dictionary definition.
Man you're a smartass. I still voted that you were a douche. So did 7 other people ... such a douche.

Collin

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Man you're a smartass. I still voted that you were a douche. So did 7 other people ... such a douche.
Douche BAG, paddy. Get it right, bitch.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
probably not 100% perfect match, but right now, i reckon my current bf's pretty good....i dont feel i need perfection now, im happy with my life as it is
anyway, (imo) you cant really know they're your 'perfect match' unless you're a lot older & have been with many people, & been with/met someone who you believe you couldnt live without - someone who's everything you need..you cant know them at this stage of your life

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
There's really no perfect match, imo. After you get to know the person really well, you start to discover all those annoying little traits of his. But my friend and his girlfriend are soooo perfect together, they have never ever fought (and we're all pretty sure they are going to eventually get married!)

LazyBoy

HSC
yes but its the inperfection that makes perfection. theres no such thing as perfect therefore perfection is the closest thing to real perfection you can get.

HSC
LazyBoy said:
yes but its the inperfection that makes perfection. theres no such thing as perfect therefore perfection is the closest thing to real perfection you can get.
Ok does that just confuse the hell out of everyone too? :p

Everyone's been debating over what the definition of 'perfect' is but gah let's move on? :D
...Anyways, I think i've met my perfect match, my sister's boyfriend's brother. We get along soo well and he's tall (like 6'7), good looking, funny, blah blah blah. *sigh* We always pretended like he was my real boyfriend as a joke :) But we live ages away, plus he has a girlfriend now. *another sigh* The only thing i can see that would be an even remotely bad aspect of him is that he looks a little too much like my sister's bf whose like a brother to me...so sometimes it's a bit weird...bugger :vcross:

LazyBoy

HSC
hey controversy is agood. and yes philosphical talk often gets confusing. the art of acting smart is the ability to confuse people into stupidity :p (then to be able to talk them out of it).

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i did once meet a guy that was everything i ever wanted... turns out tho the 'perfect' guy in my mind isnt what i really wanted afterall

all i really want is someone who can love me, treat me good and make me laugh
someone that will make me smile and not make me cry.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
LazyBoy said:
Has anyone ever met their perfect match? like a girl or a guy who has everything they have ever looked for?

i have twice, the two girls had different qualities which made them a perfect match for me. (exept they both had bf's :()

like looks, interests were all perfect. and im good friendss with both. has anyone else met their perfect person yet?
Yes. Once and even her imperfections, those little things that made her her... even they made her perfect for me... and everything was perfect, we were going to get married.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
LazyBoy said:
thats confusing, but i know what you mean
there's a quote.."perfection is seeing past the imperfections" (or something along those lines) basically saying that seeing past their imperfections makes them perfect to you..which is pretty true imo.
everyone's got quirks & at least a couple of annoying habbits...but if you love them, you get used to them (ie. can overlook them)

Raiks said:
Yes. Once and even her imperfections, those little things that made her her... even they made her perfect for me... and everything was perfect, we were going to get married.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......you make me wanna cry when you talk bout flick like that!! :( *kicks god for taking her away from such a beautiful & deserving guy*

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
LazyBoy said:
how you tolerate and deal with the imperfections is really what true love is about.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
damm raiks im sorry. your golf course story was one of the true highlights of BOS. i cant belive the world is fucked up... be strong dude, she will be with you in spirit

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
waterfowl said:
I have met someone who seems perfect in everyway...still haven't acted on it yet though.
Give it some time. The delusion usually passes after they ditch you for an outlaw biker.

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
waterfowl said:
I have met someone who seems perfect in everyway...still haven't acted on it yet though.
They aren't perfect, spend enough time with someone and you'll realise that they are far from it. But if you're lucky, those imperfections won't be anything negative. Just remember that a crush tends to bring out the rosy tinted glasses.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ive never found someone who i think is perfect. theres always something about them that pisses me off. maybe im just a picky bitch

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
LazyBoy said:
agree.. :uhhuh: :D

when u get along well with someone is somewhat "perfect"? =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)