• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

you want help with absurd? (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

hey everyone,
for those of you who are lucky enough to be studying theatre of the absurd, if you are completely stuck or need some general help with it, im happy to help. i know there's hundreds of you out there, but i thought i'd put my hand up anywayz! ^_^
i have an essay that i wrote for an assessment which got (as much as i go red in the face with embarrasment about saying it) top in the class, so if you would liek it or just a bit of a lending hand with your own i can give you a hand.
and i know half of you will be saying "pfft, who does she think she is? a teacher or something?" and i don't blame you! but i really dont mind helping others out especially cause i know how hard it can be!!! :uhhuh:
stay cool and good luck with the trials guys!
p.s: just reply to this msg if ur interested... and dont laugh at me or pay me out!

sutto

i need essays

hey i need help with absurdism and aust drama can anyone send me some essays thanks

sutto

hello val dramaqueen i need some help from you can u reply and send me an essay of absurdism please thanks

kimmi

yesplz

hi my draa trial is on tuesday and with gettin my group n ind. perfomances ready im stratng to stress i did a good assignemnt on TOTA but im hoping youd be able to help me and maybe something you help me with will stick

im doing w4g
b.p.d
t.d.w

thanks

V

val_dramaqueen

hey guys, sorry ive taken ages to write back.
Ok, if you want an essay on theatre of absurd, ive been studying wfg, bald prima donna and dumb waiter... so if you would like to see the essay on those, email me at val_dramaqueen@hotmail.com
if you like, add me to msn and just ask me about it and stuff, glad to help.
if you dont have msn, email me and i can just give you some tips that ive picked up from previous year 12's and stuff i've got...
but yeah, i might only be a slight help but absurd i just love so its actually kinda fun writing absurdist essays. hahahaha... wow, i really am a freak!
speak soon guys! :)

V

val_dramaqueen

the essay i had to offer is in the resources section in the submitted notes for drama... so if you were wanting it, it's there.
good luck with trials guys!
vallie :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)