Your best kiss ever. (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
All these other kiss threads, thought I night as well. What was your best kiss ever, describe the situation etc.

Mine was with a girl I was dating at the end of last year. We went to the movies and hadn't done anything together yet. The whole time there was massive tension but we were just hugging and stuff. I turned to look at her and we stared into each other's eyes. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips before continuing the stare. The proceeding pash was epic.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Riet said:
We went to the movies and hadn't done anything together yet. The whole time there was massive tension but we were just hugging and stuff. I turned to look at her and we stared into each other's eyes. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips before continuing the stare. The proceeding pash was epic.
zomg same

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Was with a girl I was going out with a long time ago. She was sitting on my lap and she had been chewing some kind of bubblegum chewing gum. She was a really good kisser to start with but this one was especially good.

Pace_T

HSC
if u really wana get her in the mood for intense pashing so its great all the time lean in for the kiss but dont kiss her straight away... tease her a little bit. she should go nuts for it! :D

chingu

HSC
rofl .. i cant tell which kiss has been best . i just know i love being kissed .. getting kissed on the nose always makes me blush . hehe . it makes me melt =)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Kwayera said:
Sometime between Easter break and Snowball. :eek:
Does Nolan know about this guy?

edit: mine was better ash, you're getting old.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I hate to say it.. but it was with my ex.. not my current fella.. on manly beach..

actually.. the first time my current fella came over to my house we had a pretty close to first best kiss ever.. :) on my bed in a black out with stacks of lighting n stuff

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
This one time I kissed a real girl on the lips and I was like :shy:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
trolloutaface said:
because you're fat ;)
Even if I was fat it wouldn't stop me having a girlfriend.

Just like you being a lesbian doesn't stop you having boyfriends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)