• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

your current favourite song (1 Viewer)

D

dillay

JFK said:
wooohoooo

TURN THE PAGES TURN THE STONE
BEHIND THE DOOR SHOULD I OPEN IT FOR YOUUUUUUUUU
yes, OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME GOD DAMMIT! :3

kthanxbye

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
dillay said:
your list is so simple and small :p mine could go on foreveeeeeeeeer :O. but i can agree on one of there many songs being my fav :D

My fav song from Metallica is "Fade To Black". I love the epic solo D:, it makes me drool and air guitar some moves infront of a mirror xD
some others i like are Astronomy, Blackened, Damage Inc, Die, Die My Darling, Disposable Heroes, One, Hero Of The Day, I Disappear, Master Of Pupets, The Unforgiven I & II, Nothing Else Matters, No Leaf Clover, The Call of Ktulu, Orion, Whiskey In The Jar, Waste My Hate and Until It Sleeps :p
As you can see....i loves them like a fat kid loves CAKE! D:

are u sure u want me putting my favs for the rest? XD

ps: The film clip for Unforgiven I gives me goosebumps....i usually enjoy listening to it when im in a kind of mellow mood.
Oh I know it's a small list, I just wanted to list my main favourites... and it seems i just forgot fade to black which would definately be up there (perhaps their best song, but I don't like the last part).
Yeah the lyrics/story/clip for unforgiven I is by far better :cold:

You know many other chicks that like the music you like?

D

dillay

Enteebee said:
Oh I know it's a small list, I just wanted to list my main favourites... and it seems i just forgot fade to black which would definately be up there (perhaps their best song, but I don't like the last part).
Yeah the lyrics/story/clip for unforgiven I is by far better :cold:

You know many other chicks that like the music you like?
v
tsk tsk tsk, forgetting Fade To Black. im simply, shattered :O.....yeah now im over it :p. you dont like the last part of FTB? :O?!?!?!?! Kay, tis fair enough. but im curious, why dont you like it? bit over the top?

yeah i must agree it is.....but i still like The Unforgiven II more then I :3

well, tis a mix really. some of my mates listen to a few things that i do and then a few others i dont but we're all unqiue characters in my opinion. there isnt someone with the exact same taste as me that i know of D:. tis makes me sadface :(

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Ehhhh... je ne sai qua :shy:

yeah i must agree it is.....but i still like The Unforgiven II more then I :3
I thought u might have been my soul mate! :(

well, tis a mix really. some of my mates listen to a few things that i do and then a few others i dont but we're all unqiue characters in my opinion. there isnt someone with the exact same taste as me that i know of D:. tis makes me sadface
Yeah it doesn't really matter, I was just curious. Most girls I've met that like metallica usually don't like them that much, normally just as an ancillary to other more goth/emo metal bands they like :shy:

ledzeppelin

HSC
Enteebee said:
I prefer unforgiven I :(
which are ur favourite songs from each of those bands >:/

"One" is pretty much my most favourite song of all time.

Metallica:

One
Hero of the day
The Unforgiven I
Nothing Else Matters
The Unforgiven II
Turn the Page
No Leaf Clover
The Memory Remains
Fuel
Wherever I May Roam
Nothing from Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightening or Master of Puppets!?! :eek:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
not really Kill Em All... I love fade to black, master of puppets and sanitarium are pretty amazing too... I was trying to make a really short list but tbh i like pretty much everything...

I like St Anger, even though the rest of the album is trash.

Mumma

HSC
probably 'Baby Dont You Do It' by The Who, its stuck in my head.

D

dillay

Enteebee said:
Ehhhh... je ne sai qua :shy:

I thought u might have been my soul mate! :(

Yeah it doesn't really matter, I was just curious. Most girls I've met that like metallica usually don't like them that much, normally just as an ancillary to other more goth/emo metal bands they like :shy:
naaaaaaaaw, there there *pats head* i tend to do that :3

I see what you mean but i'm not like that :p. its either i like them or a dont. i once-upon-a-time used to like "emo" bands but got out of that phrase ( thank god :p) and now i'm mainly into the classics or old school metal and rock >:3. ive never liked "gothic" bands and dont think i ever will D: annnnnnnnd i have a few guilty pleasures here and there but Metallica opened up the doors for me xD. i already went through that phrase where Metallica was all i listened to but tis still one of my fav bands EVERRRRRRRRRR!....ahem ^_^

beve

Jesus
HSC
There Are More Frightening Things... - My American Heart
Rock N' Roll Nigger - Marilyn Manson
Wouldn't Mama Be Proud? - Elliott Smith
I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
id have to say my fav song would be
aqua - barbie girl.
its the greatest song known to man, or barbie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)