Your DREAM lover...dreamy romantic encounter..that is most likely a dream afterall? (1 Viewer)

latvia

HSC
N/A
Well..I woke up in an igloo hotel. An Icelandic man handed me a popsicle that had a fish stuck inside..for me to cool down. He has mistaken me for an Inuit, and decided to marry me because I look quite different from them..he thinks I am special this way. :jump:By the time I wake up, my ice ring melted, I licked it and it tasted like my vaginal discharge. Yum.

What's your fantasy?

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Re: Your DREAM lover...dreamy romantic encounter..that is most likely a dream afteral

fuck you're weird

HSC
Re: Your DREAM lover...dreamy romantic encounter..that is most likely a dream afteral

Running across a large field of daisies towards each other, arms outstretched, Enya in the background, then suddenly, a large embrace.

heh.

latvia

HSC
N/A

fuck you're weird
Everyone has a kinky fantasy. What's yours? Do you secretly love asian ladies? :) Hehe just kidding, I know you don't..feel free to share your dreams here though.

HSC

My fantashmies are pretty conventional.

latvia

HSC
N/A

My fantashmies are pretty conventional.
Then..they shouldn't be too hard to reach.. might happen one day. Good for you!

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC

i wake up..

there is a beautiful women serving me breakfast in bed, along with the mornings newspaper. =D

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

there's a "beautiful woman" at your bed when you wake up and all you want to do is read the newspaper?

HSC

It could be his daughter, his procreation, a beautiful woman child serving her ill father breakfast in bed.

latvia

HSC
N/A

there's a "beautiful woman" at your bed when you wake up and all you want to do is read the newspaper?

Jaylee42003

HSC

Well..I woke up in an igloo hotel. An Icelandic man handed me a popsicle that had a fish stuck inside..for me to cool down. He has mistaken me for an Inuit, and decided to marry me because I look quite different from them..he thinks I am special this way. :jump:By the time I wake up, my ice ring melted, I licked it and it tasted like my vaginal discharge. Yum.

What's your fantasy?
what on earth do u do in your sleep

fuck you're weird
even more weirder than breaking imo

HSC

My God, romp is such an ugly word.

Jaylee42003

HSC

even more good grammar than breaking imo
shut up ur not the one whos been sitting beside ur fiance's side in the emergency ward all day and night in an obscenely uncomfortable chair unable to sleep because you're worried sick and bright lights and hospital noises are never quitting, on bos in an attempt to distract from all this shit.
clearly, i must be failing.

HSC

You're engaged...how old are you?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)