Your Exam Supervisors (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm bored and thought i'd make a thread :p

So what are yours like?

We have really nice ones...while we were in chem waiting to begin we were all joking around and it was nice...they helped us relax..

A friend of mine told me how grumpy and aggro her's were...and that they kept talking..:eek:

What about your supervisors?

shona1990

HSC
The one that always reads out the "if you haven brought anything in with notes, hand it in now, there will be no penalty etc etc" Is just frustrating. Each time she reads it, it sounds like she's never read the sheet of paper before. She always sounds so lost. It's like... fuck, you do this twice a day! She made a huge deal about the fact that after our english AOS exam we filled in our blue sheets AFTER the exam, not during the writing time, which is when, apparently we're supposed to. Wtf. I'm not wasting my exam time filling in forms! Everyone else had that attitude too, so now she makes us all fill them in before the reading time.
We do have one really hot one.... :) The rest are 50-60 y/o women. Who are angry, annoying hawks. One during our sen science exam just kept walking down the aisles looking at what everyone was writing. Then when I wanted to leave early, she MADE me write my student number on EVERY SINGLE PAGE I had. Pfft, the chances of the booklet getting TORN UP (only way it would have been separated), are VERY very minimal. Meh. Boring, old, frustrating women.
The hot one doesn't make up for them.

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
min are heaps good. talk to us before the exam, just idle chit chat and today, they thought i needed a ruler half way through an exam, which was true, and they got me one. i didnt even ask! how mad is that.

sayrah64

HSC
mine are shit. well actually only one is bad but she is the head supervisor. she told us to put our pens down when we still had half an hour to go in the english AOS exam, and she constantly talks at the front of the room. I am so sick of her, she thinks if she whispers that we can't hear what she is saying about the weather!

Last edited:

MathsIsWeird

HSC
My supervisors are ok except the head examiner always talks so much and sometimes into our bloody exams, i felt like getting up and hitting him :burn:

spangacrab

HSC
Half are good. The other half are saggy old hags plus one grouchy old man who use to be our vice principal.

mzduxx2006

HSC
MortImmortelle said:
I'm bored and thought i'd make a thread :p

So what are yours like?

We have really nice ones...while we were in chem waiting to begin we were all joking around and it was nice...they helped us relax..

A friend of mine told me how grumpy and aggro her's were...and that they kept talking..:eek:

What about your supervisors?
my examiners are little cutie old people who call me "darling" its so adorable. they know my first name and all. awwwwwwww i reckon they are so sweet :D

HSC
ours are nice enough. cept the odd tinkering of a spoon against a mug when one of them make a tea/coffee tends to throw you off a lil.

snowflakelatte

HSC
our exam supervisors are all
so
so
so
old and slow

it took half an hour for them to collect english paper 1 ... and when u ask for extra booklets and stuff it takes them ages

one plus is the game granny wars ... where u put ur hand up and see at least two race towards u to see what u want at the slowest possible speed imaginable ... its excellent. the men usually win.

HSC
all of mine are really really over weight. wouldn't be surprised if they had a hard attack during one of our exams................they're really sweet though!

the head supervisor is one of our school's retired textiles teachers......so we were prepared for her strangle strangle ways. without worry she will be offering people glasses of water 5 mins into each exam lol

she takes the job of reading out that form at the beginning of the exam as if it was life or death!!

HSC
all of mine are really really over weight. wouldn't be surprised if they had a hard attack during one of our exams................they're really sweet though!

the head supervisor is one of our school's retired textiles teachers......so we were prepared for her strangle strangle ways. without fail she will be offering people glasses of water 5 mins into each exam lol

she takes the job of reading out that form at the beginning of the exam as if it was life or death!!

sykoticx

HSC
mine are quite nice.. they're such pushovers though...

supervisor: students please be quiet in the exam room
[dead silence for 2 sec]
*students talk loudly*

[10 mins later]
repeat...

lol...

morganforrest

HSC
Ours are really nice....during trials all the teachers were like "zomg if u even glance around or whisper while ur in the exam room you'll have your paper taken off you" but our supervisors chat to us after the exam and ask how the paper was and everything. They're really nice

Heaps slow to collect Paper One, but I think they worked out a better system so they've been heaps quicker after that. And she lets us fill out student numbers and everything before the exam while she reads the stupid notice.

i <3 our supervisors

HSC
Yeah, mine are alright, I can't complain. We've been having late forties to 60-year-old women.

When they talk (rarely though) it's inaudible, which is good.

But they don't seem to have a personality ie. they don't joke around with us, or talk to us on a first name basis or anything, like a couple of you have said your ones do.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i really like ours - yeah theyre all old , but really nice people.
the main lady always goes overtime by a minute for some reason ... but ah well , not complaining :p

theyve got this habit of smiling evilly when they announce "times up!" , its like the more people dont finish , the more they enjoy their job.

^emmie^

HSC
mine r mean u no at the end wen they come collect the papers i was still writting my student number and centre number on the top of the writting books like the pages i wrote on n she said she didnt want to wait for me so she didnt let me finish writting them does this matter like i had it on the front of the books just not inside them???

morganforrest

HSC
^emmie^ said:
mine r mean u no at the end wen they come collect the papers i was still writting my student number and centre number on the top of the writting books like the pages i wrote on n she said she didnt want to wait for me so she didnt let me finish writting them does this matter like i had it on the front of the books just not inside them???
It matters if a rabid mongoose tears ur paper apart separating the cover with the number on it from the writing!!!!

Otherwise no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)