Your Favourite Aussie Actors and Actresses (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
David Wenham- Come on!!! LOTR and Van Helsing!!!

And I like Cameron Daddo! He was great in Scorched.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
russel crowe in gladiator, hugh jackman in wolverine is very very very awesome, though he could do with some bigger muscles, sam neil's pretty cool, i love those lamb ads. IMO Sam Neill will be the next David Attenborough. Does Dominic Purcell count? He's pretty cool in prison break, and some ppl on imdb forums are sayin that he should play Marcus Fenix in gears of war movie! That'd be interesting!
Heath Ledger as joker was quite awesome too.

Last edited:

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
Actors

Russell Crowe
Hugh Jackman
Guy Pearce

Actresses

Cate Blanchett
Naomi Watts
Toni Collette

And RIP Heath Ledger. The Joker forever.

HSC
Heath Ledger for sure, I was totally stoked with his Joker performance.. And he's amazing in Candy.

Geoffery Rush is pretty awesome.

Actresses...

Naomi Watts, Nicole Kidman, Emily Browning, Rose Byrne.

The cast of "secret life of us..." was good.. and all the aussies that were in LOTR.

HSC
N/A
Lifetime Award For Worst Aussie Actress goes to:

Nicole "in-denial-over-my-nosejob-and-botox" Kidman

shits us to tears when the media referring to this has-been skank as "our nicole". the first words that comes to mind when referring to this overrated hack are: cold. ill-tempered, self-serving, whinger. Her career died when she separated from that whackjob. Box office flop after box office flop ever since. Seriously overexposed & unbearingly annoying, srsly just fuck off and die in a fire.

@ rofl at fans leaping to her defence with calls like "you're just jealous". I know, its true. I'd be totally jealous of having a mob of creeps with cameras following my every footstep the second i leave the house, all day, everyday for the rest of my life.:rolleyes:

HSC
Darryl Kerrigan said:
Lifetime Award For Worst Aussie Actress goes to:

Nicole "in-denial-over-my-nosejob-and-botox" Kidman

shits us to tears when the media referring to this has-been skank as "our nicole". the first words that comes to mind when referring to this overrated hack are: cold. ill-tempered, self-serving, whinger. Her career died when she separated from that whackjob. Box office flop after box office flop ever since. Seriously overexposed & unbearingly annoying, srsly just fuck off and die in a fire.

@ rofl at fans leaping to her defence with calls like "you're just jealous". I know, its true. I'd be totally jealous of having a mob of creeps with cameras following my every footstep the second i leave the house, all day, everyday for the rest of my life.:rolleyes:

what? she got her biggest roles AFTER divorcing Cruise.

A.Chair

HSC
Sam Neill
Hugh Jackman
Heath Ledger
Chris Lilley
Cate Blanchett (only decent Australian female actress)

Ligeti

HSC
1 - Eric Bana
2 - Hugh Jackman (they really should make a movie together)
3 - Toni Collete
4 - Naomi Watts
5 - Rose Byrne

rewster

HSC
Cate Blanchett. Watch her in: Elizabeth, The Lord of the Rings, The Aviator, I'm Not There, Notes on a Scandal, and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Scull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)