Your favourites (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

Fav songs of 2003: All Delta's releases, 'Beautiful'-Snoop Dogg, 'Angel'-Amanda Perez, 'Rise and Fall'-Craig David, Good Charlotte's releases, 'In Da Club'-50 and later Beyonce, 'Where is the Love?'-BEP and JT, 'Bring Me To Life'-Evanescence...probably heaps more that I can't think of just yet.

Fav male actors: Eddie Murphy, Chris Tucker (just for Rush Hour 1&2), Martin Lawrence, I like Jackie and Jet for those action moves, etc. Don't really like any tv actors..oohh I like Joey from "Friends." This is where my attraction to dumb guys began!
And Homer Simpson, of course! Oh and I love Ray and Robert's bickering on "Everybody Loves Raymond.'

Fav female actresses: Sarah Michelle is cool in 'Buffy', Alyssa Milano is cool in 'Charmed' and Rachel is cool in 'Friends.' I like Julia Stiles in '10 Things' and 'Save the Last dance' as well!

Fav albums: Usher-8701, Total groove in r'n'b volume2..I'm usually not that big on albums cos I buy them and then end up only liking about three songs out of fifteen!

Fav movies: Romeo must Die, Rush Hour 1 and 2, Save the Last Dance, The Touch, I Spy, Cruel Intentions, Bad Boys 2, Final Destination, The Accidental Spy..I have sooo many fav movies :D

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Film: LOTR, Chicago, Finding Nemo, Zoolander

Male Film Star: Hugh Jackman....he's bloody gorgeous....

female film star: Julia Stiles is cool

tv show: Mcleod's Daughters

male tv star: Homer Simpson

female tv star: Don't have one

cartoon character: Felix the cat

song: Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls

album: Too many to name

artist/group: Evanescence, old Matchbox 20, Live, Goo Goo Dolls

music video: I don't normally pay attention to the videos

Dubya... Another Avril hater! YAY! I'm not the only one :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)