Your First Bf/Gf... (2 Viewers)

HSC
Why did you break up? And how long did it last? Did you regret any of it?

And finally...

If for example, you broke it off with someone you love because it's becoming a long distance relationship (ur studying overseas). Do you think you'll ever stop loving her?

(I know the last question is abit weird.. but... from what I think love is something that won't change because of physical separation... But I don't know, I haven't experienced a long distanced relationship... What do you think?)

Last edited:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Our relationship was a total secret (our friends have since found out and are totally fine with it) and she was totally in the closet. It got too messy and upsetting so we ended it. We're really good friends now though.

Skeeta

HSC
MoonLiteDreamz said:
Why did you break up? And how long did it last?
It has lasted 4.5 years so far

Not all first relationships break up yo

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
That is one charming image, brogan!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
First one went for 4 months, don't regret it, she's a nice girl and I'm still good friends with her, but we sucked at communication and she wasn't ready for a real long term relationship.

Megan5

HSC
There are some relationships that are so intense they kill themselves.
That is how I would have to describe my relationship with my first partner.
It was too full on, then other people got involved and then - I just had enough of her and the whole situation and it was over.
We remain really good friends. It was most definitely... interesting..

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I think that if someone feels bad enough to kill themselves, there's something else going on with them that needs to be addressed.

Megan5

HSC
dagwoman said:
I think that if someone feels bad enough to kill themselves, there's something else going on with them that needs to be addressed.
Poor choice of words. What I was trying to imply.. is that the relationship itself was too intense... and therefore it ended.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Yeah, fair enough. That statement wasn't focused on you (just so you know :)), more of a general comment brought on by your reply.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mine was ok in the beginning...but went majorly downhill very quickly. lasted for 8 months, though i should've killed it after the first 3 or 4...lots of pain, and then just totally got over all the shit he was causing me

i've seen him once or twice since we broke up (mid-04)...luckily he didnt see me - i hate him

they've gotten much better since then luckily :)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
alby said:
good work to everyone who's still going strong :)
Ya, they're such an encouraging sign for me... haven't got a gf yet... soon, maybe?

-P_D

Megan5

HSC
dagwoman said:
Yeah, fair enough. That statement wasn't focused on you (just so you know :)), more of a general comment brought on by your reply.
It's cool :)

dodgyfilokid

HSC
first and so far only relationship lasted 3 and a half weeks..dated for month and a half..ended coz she wanted to spare me the sufferin i would hav to go through coz she has major issues wit her dad and herself....we're sorta mates now but well i dunno wot will happen..and i had no regrets whatsoever..well i sorta regret not knowing her longer and understanding her more than i should had

Last edited:

loolee

HSC
my first....suck....when I was in yr 8. It last for a week....and a week after I found out he asked me out coz his best friend ask him to (his bestmate and my bestfriend were going out). I didn't even know why I sed "yes" :mad1: I din even like him, he's short, dumb, hav no manner etc etc....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)