Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
probably still in the same yr, but doing crapply at school.

primary school crushes were so lame

HSC
actually its really weird .. i grew up in coffs harbour (shut up) and had the hugest crush on this kid all through primary school, then moved away to tons of other places. then a couple of months ago i was at work and this guy came in and was like 'oh my god, katie?' and yeah, it was him. i think its kinda queer that we both ended up moving to port macquarie. and he's still hot as.

White Angel

HSC
primary scho0ol: in some snobby private scho0ol... we never really talked so i never knew if he liked me or not... *SIGH* children are so dumb! haha

high scho0ol: he got shipped back to CHINA... and is currently amongst some of the millions/billions of people dere nows... T.T

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
woot! revival!
my first crush must have been around year 3 or 4... his name was ryan and he played cricket. i have no idea where he is now, but i want to see what he looks like just to laugh at my bad taste way back when.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
He moved to the Blue Mountains or somewhere equally as dumb in year 2 and broke my baby heart </3

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
First crush was back in year 5 at primary school. Oh she was so blonde and had cute glasses. She now goes to the same uni as me but she has changed in looks.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
I've never had a crush.

But if I did, she'd currently be earning me money @ King's Cross.

Just kidding. :)

Last edited:

mcbec

HSC
lol

hehe its funny coz 2 guys from my primary skool - one who i'd had a crush on and one who i'd hated... well i saw both of them about a year ago, and the one who i'd had a crush on hadnt grown an inch and had become really ugly, but the one who i'd hated was tall, hot and sooo handsome!!! lol its funny and weird the way things work out like that aye...?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Ha. My first crush I hadn't seen since I was 11. I saw him recently on the bus for the first time since. Golly gosh, people change so much in 8 years.

shortie_689

HSC
my first crush happens to be a a brother of a friend of my brothers now... an we ended up at uni together but i left he hasnt changed much he is pretty arrogant though

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i got married when i was 4 and have kept in contact with the guy for 13 years, except hes cheating on me now with a girl who has the same name as me!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My first crush was back when I was in year 2.

I kissed him on the cheek and my class never let me forget it.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i had a crush on a chick in year 3 dont know what happened to here here name was elizabeth and went to kings langley so if ur here hit us up aight

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
I got married in a sandpit when I was four and he made me a wedding cake out of sand...and I ate it! O the things we do for love.......lol

wanton-wonton

HSC
1/5kiwifruit said:
I got married in a sandpit when I was four and he made me a wedding cake out of sand...and I ate it! O the things we do for love.......lol
You mean the things stupid people do for love.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)