Your first EVER crush? (1 Viewer)

spiny norman

HSC
When I was in Kindergarten there was another girl who I had a massive crush on. At my sixth birthday party we sat down to play Pass The Parcel and I turned to her and said "Come and sit next to the birthday boy".

I still use that pickup line to that very day.

I also had a crush on a teacher. I don't remember which of the two came first, but I know that the girl lasted as a crush of mine for all of Primary School, while others came and went (including an unhealthy infatuation with Uma Thurman), so she's the one who I'll remember as my first crush.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
spiny norman said:
When I was in Kindergarten there was another girl who I had a massive crush on. At my sixth birthday party we sat down to play Pass The Parcel and I turned to her and said "Come and sit next to the birthday boy".

I still use that pickup line to that very day.

I also had a crush on a teacher. I don't remember which of the two came first, but I know that the girl lasted as a crush of mine for all of Primary School, while others came and went (including an unhealthy infatuation with Uma Thurman), so she's the one who I'll remember as my first crush.
Wtf...crush on teacher??? At primary school? eww. I dun wanna go there

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i had a cool teacher in year 3, he was irish and played the guitar all the time and i thought he was supercool........
the only teacher ive had a crush on was in year.... 8/9

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
azzie said:
i had a cool teacher in year 3, he was irish and played the guitar all the time and i thought he was supercool........
the only teacher ive had a crush on was in year.... 8/9
and did u realise he is too old for u?

spiny norman

HSC
It's a crush. As a child I had great admiration for what I perceived to be beautiful things, and thus in people this was manifested as a crush. I had a crush on a lot of people, but that girl was the one who, despite crushes wearing off, stayed a constant throughout my early life. However, age isn't really a factor. It's a crush! I think you misunderstand a crush, as it really is quite common for somebody to have a crush on someone unobtainable, such as someone older, in a relationship etc. It's very harmless though.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
like, ew... about marist class of 2004.... however there were a couple of hotties... don't know who they were, so don't ask for their names :p.
hahaha. *goes on quest to uncover the identity of sportsgal and her lover boys*

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i am an ex-marist. i can provide the marist 2000 year book. just have to flick to year 8 photos *insert evil laugh*

SweetSeasons

HSC
my soccer coach.. i was 7 he was 15.. isnt puppy luv cute.. i wrote in my diray that i wanted to marry him when i grew up.. n my dad found it n told him.. burn

SweetSeasons

HSC
haha.. he didn't do anything.. lol.. i just used to think he was like the best soccer player ever

lengy

HSC
It's not paedophilia if you lower consent.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i think it was in kindy. im like 'lolz hay richard (omg i even remembered my friends name who i stopped like knowing after kindy - well im sure i remember it) i like monique"

then richards like "hey monique chris wants to go out with you"

then monique goes "eww"

then im like "whyd u do that richard"

then i think he laughed

fuck i have a good memory, if i remembered correctly anyway.

i got over her the next day. Fuck i wish i had lack of emotions a kindy student has right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)