Your first time sex experiences?? (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Girls especially this question is being asked to you. Could you please describe the whole feelings and scenario of it.. when he inserts in you how much pain it gives and how many attempts were made??

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
it hurt like hell and was over in 60 seconds

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
before losing my virginity i did not realise that i had tight foreskin so when it retracted my head was oversensitiv and for those entire 15 minutes she reduced me to tears and into a hyper orgasm. after i finally pulled out blood was everywhere and i thought my amazingly long penis had somehow killed her fetus unintentionally giving it an abortion but it turned out the blood was coming from me and i was crying so much but i was trying to hide it from her because i didn't want her to think i was a fag, so she decided to do the nicest thing ever and gave me a circumcision. my head was still hypersensitive so to make my head more familiar with being touched she gave me head very slowly and it got better and better. so yeah fuck you

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Would a guy notice a girl was faking it if
she continued moaning after he stopped?

assiduous

HSC
My penis got stuck in her vagina, should we have sex again?
It was her first time and we set the mood , i have had experience. So I knew what to do but when i frist stuck it in it was that tight that i sttruggled to get it in but when it got in i couldnt get it out for like a minute and a half i was so scared. But as soon as i got it out we decided that we should stop. Last night she called me up and said that she is home alone tomorrow night and she wants to try again and im not sure that i should do it or what i should do to warm her up/ get it loose please help me i need help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)