Your folio (1 Viewer)

hotfiree

HSC
N/A
Im having trouble getting motivated to do the folio as its so big so im wondering if anyone can give me advice.

micuzzo

HSC
do as much as u can now.... look at the standards packages... aim for an certain amount to be completed each day...

i cant think of anything else.... but i think every1 feel the same way about IT.

klitzy

HSC
do as much as u can now.... look at the standards packages... aim for an certain amount to be completed each day...

i cant think of anything else.... but i think every1 feel the same way about IT.
Embarassingly enough, I must confess: I like doing the folio. It can be a bitch, especially that selection and justification part ("Look, I don't fucking know why I like American Redwood stain, over Cedar, I just do"), but I like seeing everything fall together over time. Slowly completing each section and updating it as I progress in my project. Honestly, I don't do much else at school and it's just something I'm really proud of cause I put sooo much effort into it and I can easily see results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)