• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Your friends picking up at a pub or club (2 Viewers)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
It would depend if they were into you or not.
I'll give you a tip, if you're with a chick, and her friends ask her if she wants to get a drink, or go to the toilet, she isn't into you.
But, if they were into you, I'd be happy they were getting with a hottie instead of some sleaze that looks as if he could be carrying every STD under the sun.

corro

HSC
there's always a fat controller trying to stop guys from hooking up with her hot friends because she can't get any

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
It would depend if they were into you or not.
I'll give you a tip, if you're with a chick, and her friends ask her if she wants to get a drink, or go to the toilet, she isn't into you.
But, if they were into you, I'd be happy they were getting with a hottie instead of some sleaze that looks as if he could be carrying every STD under the sun.
does this mean i shouldnt tell you about my warts

S

Shuter

LazyBoy said:
well i was joking, but i wouldnt mind getting with one of your friends and then having you join in. Sounds like every guys fantasy.
You're new around here aren't you....

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
You're new around here aren't you....
sup shuter

man this thread is a killa. i say get really pissed , then throw darts at the chick who u fancy the whole night. or pool cue her in the back

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i picked up at the Las Vegas kebab store this morning.
got half a kebab and half a mint pattie aswell from one of the blokes. i was pretty stoked.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i picked up at the Las Vegas kebab store this morning.
got half a kebab and half a mint pattie aswell from one of the blokes. i was pretty stoked.
Were they wogs?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
they werent wogs.
they were pretty attractive aswell.
matt was the hottest.
he had long blonde curly hair, dog collar and chains, and accesories.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
they werent wogs.
they were pretty attractive aswell.
matt was the hottest.
he had long blonde curly hair, dog collar and chains, and accesories.
You find that attractive? He sounds like he just had a shopping spree at a bondage shop.

aj_number_10

HSC
i usually hook my friends up with 2 or 3 girls each n i hope they go all the way
if u no wat i mean

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Depends, I can usually tell if my friend has been approached by a girl that he doesnt really like so, in theat case, i'll butt in. If I can see he likes the girl then i'll give him space. Sometimes it can be a bit awkward talking to a girl youve just met with your mates standing around you. And it also allows him (and her) to completely focus on the other person.

jellybeenz

HSC
If my friend was totally trashed and in a position to be taken advantage of, thats when I would step in.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
When your at a pub or club or what ever, and they pickup do you make sure they dont go home with him/her, or dont kiss him/her. etc. Do you stay with them, or do you like give them space.
I let them go for it, damn they wanna root a random, all for it i say, i just hope they wear protection

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Is this only in relation to stopping chicks or blokes too, cause i would definitely let my male mates go for it, i would ensure that my feamle friends arent going to regret it

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont care what they do
except if they majorly dog me
like friday night when she went off with him and i was menat to get a ride home with her at 10.30
but she went to some club with him and i had to scab a lift with someone at 11.30

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
LazyBoy said:
When your at a pub or club or what ever, and they pickup do you make sure they dont go home with him/her, or dont kiss him/her. etc. Do you stay with them, or do you like give them space.
i let em do what they want, within reason. if he seems like a creep i will try to convince her not to go home with him. but i only have one or two friends that do it though. as far as kissing goes they can do what they like, it doesn't worry me in the slightest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)