Your gf has a "guy best friend"... wake up... (1 Viewer)

roxychicksta

HSC
Why do people have to make fun of wickid...he was just telling what happened...doesnt mean u have to say " oh ur dick wasnt big enough to please her" and bullshit like that...things happen for a reason and obviously she just wasnt the girl for u and besides u can do better then her...:wave:

Qlimax

HSC
roxychicksta said:
Why do people have to make fun of wickid...he was just telling what happened...doesnt mean u have to say " oh ur dick wasnt big enough to please her" and bullshit like that...things happen for a reason and obviously she just wasnt the girl for u and besides u can do better then her...:wave:
well
think of it this way..
85% of the people on this forums are immature pricks anyway.. :p
and because it's forum/internet based.. they are much much much more likely to say what ever comes straight out of their ass.

but yeah man.. fk the other chick man
she's a fkn bitch.. seriously..
you'd end up finding someone better...
or just fling around and shit :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
But what if he CAN'T do better than her.

I hate when crap like; "oh you can do better than her" or, "she's a bitch, not worth it anyway, you'll find someone else". What if he doesn't want someone else? What if he's destined for a life of mediocre women?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
But what if he CAN'T do better than her.

I hate when crap like; "oh you can do better than her" or, "she's a bitch, not worth it anyway, you'll find someone else". What if he doesn't want someone else? What if he's destined for a life of mediocre women?
Now, now, we're not all ugly munters like you keypad :)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I think when you get married, that your spouse ought to be your best friend, but while we're young people on the dating circuits, that's not necessarily the case. I mean, the vast majority of relationships we enter aren't going to be permanent...

What if you had a brother or a sister who you counted as your "best friend"? I'm not exactly in that situation, but there are a few guys in my life whom I have literally grown up with - as in I've known them since they were primary schoolers - and I count and treat them as my brothers. We literally know each other back-to-front. They're just like my best girlfriends, but they're male.

As "friends" I'd definitely be closer to these guys than a boyfriend I had only been dating for a month or two. However, I guess once you've been formally attached for a couple of years, then things might change.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It depends, you'd be surprised how close you can get to someone in a month.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
wow i thought that said "you'd be suprised how close you can get to someone in your mouth"

well.... yes im sure you could....

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yep....i'm tellin ya'll i was my bf's best friend before it all happened......so i don't have to worry bout him havin a girl best friend lmao.....but if it wasnt me, and if he had a girl best friend...before i came along.....i'd be a bit edgy about it, especially if she calls him randomly and wants to go to dinner and stuff with him...you never know, best friends might have other intentions aswell....lol...and because they know the guy better than you do (in ways) it would be a bit of a worry, when you want a serious relationship...yeah you should be trusting eachother....BUT you cannot trust the girls intentions...if she is friends with you too.....calls only when she needs assignment help....she invites BOTH of you to places.....it would be ok....but then she wouldnt be the best friend would she!? hahaha...so in the end.....imo....best friends should be guy-guy....girl-girl..lol...unless your in my situation.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Oh for fucks sake you're insecure. Honestly, you either trust your boyfriend or you don't. If the it's the former case, then it shouldn't matter what his female friends' intentions are or how many of them he has, because he'll remain faithful. If it's the latter, then why are you with him in the first place?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
if you term that insecure.....he doesnt have to do anything with the girl, but some girls, like i, wouldnt like it if their boyfriend just took off to see another girl, FREQUENTLY, i mean, i'm sure you wouldnt like it if your girl took off too, if you were that serious about her....what's the point of being with somebody if the just take off? it has to be balanced (friends/gf). on normal conditions, nobody would care anyway.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sparkl3z said:
if you term that insecure.....he doesnt have to do anything with the girl, but some girls, like i, wouldnt like it if their boyfriend just took off to see another girl, FREQUENTLY, i mean, i'm sure you wouldnt like it if your girl took off too, if you were that serious about her....what's the point of being with somebody if the just take off? it has to be balanced (friends/gf). on normal conditions, nobody would care anyway.
I honestly couldn't care less. Unless she was cancelling on me on a regular basis (in particular if I was only seeing her once a week or less), I don't care who she sees and how often she sees them, it's her life, and I think I can trust my partners enough for them not to do anything untoward with these friends.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
withoutaface said:
I honestly couldn't care less. Unless she was cancelling on me on a regular basis (in particular if I was only seeing her once a week or less), I don't care who she sees and how often she sees them, it's her life, and I think I can trust my partners enough for them not to do anything untoward with these friends.
i agree.. also if she cancelled without fair warning and a reason...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)