your hardest exam.... (1 Viewer)

al_x

short*
HSC
physics and bio.
Bio's easy but theres so much to remember and i was going super cram speed last night: topic in an hour and a half. I don't think ill even be able to hold my pen to do the exam this morning!
However, physics is just as much work as bio, but i do not understand it at all, which easily makes it the hardest exam.
I have bio and music on today :S havent studied for music yet

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i reckon my hardest exam would have to be ext maths, that just might change to either physics or chemistry.....but idno...one inevitable conclusion=stupid hsc...

burlz

PD/H/PE for sure i left after an hour..was a fucked exam..stupid options

Snow_dog

HSC
soo far hardest was.. i dunno they all seemed pretty easy, only foodtech to go and i doubt it will bhe hard...
but if i ahd to pick it woulda been enlgish paper 2 cause of all da writing

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
chem? tho it wasnt really that hard. i just dont know anything. maths was hard

rcandelori

Captain Gh3y said:
How can you guys be thinking ancient history's gonna be hard?

Seriously there is like absolutely no thinking at all in that subject, you just remember a whole bunch of stuff and write it out again.
It's remembering that whole bunch of stuff that's the hard part.

Diiiiiana-_-

B. Int. Studies @ Usyd !!
HSC
No exam was necessarily hard .

but, since i didnt study hard enough to get good marks

in Biology,

it probably was Biology, the hardest subject for me !!

I do 4u/3u Math, Chem, Sd Eng and Religion ~

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
falltopieces said:
How did you go in 2U , Captain?
Not as well as I should have; I screwed up my timing very badly and didn't even get a chance attempting Q10 (I could have done most of it too!). That means guaranteed < 90% raw for me, which is very disappointing considering how I went over the year. Might still scrape a band 6 if I didn't make any silly mistakes though.

shazz9876

HSC
eng paper 2

i foung eng paper 2 standard as the questions were totally different for what i was prepared fo.. like the close study text we hadnt focused on one scene,... so i was makin shit up.

i walked in feeling confident n walked out feeling my lowest.. almost euivelent to a boyfriend breakup... which is pretty low

rcandelori

shazz9876 said:
i foung eng paper 2 standard as the questions were totally different for what i was prepared fo.. like the close study text we hadnt focused on one scene,... so i was makin shit up.

i walked in feeling confident n walked out feeling my lowest.. almost euivelent to a boyfriend breakup... which is pretty low
LOL.......you're teacher must've been pretty provincial minded when teaching you guys...It's terrible being so underprepared.

darkroomgirl

HSC
I was pretty much scared of everything!

Extension 1... I just felt nothing after the exam, which is probably why I went paranoid for a while, thinking I did crap. In retrospect though, I think I actually went alright. I wouldn't say I was the most concise person but hey, I did 12 pages for Module B, and I had some pretty good points, so yay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)