Your marks so far. (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
haha - i dun believe u aL... you're like i was.. you pretend to be stoopid, and get shit marks - but at the end of the day you come thru with the goods... i have faith in u... heck, i have faith in you all...
aww... thanks carson!.......
but whether you believe me or not.. its true... i know im not stoopid-even though there are many times when i really doubt that-.. im just dreadfully lazy.......LAZY..... i get too distracted.... every single assessment ive had has been night befores!i gotta get outta this darn oL habit. but oh, there's just so many better things to do!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - i find boys work better under pressure, and girls work better relaxed... its been proven by studies - girls should do the assignment as soon as they get them... boys should wait till the week prior....

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
lol, that true eh? I always do my assignments night before. Only exceptions are big research assignments...I learnt my lesson last year after leaving a huge Modern History assignment to the last minute. Never again..

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - it is true... studies have shown it - weird hey... another example i was given was that boys can sit and play Xbox for hours and hours on end - girls can't do that... they get bored of the one thing very quickly... they realise it isn't productive and go and do something else... weird huh?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha - its such a simple idea, and true... haha... so, guys don't worry too much - you'll work better closer to an assessment!

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol maddogz, we try, we try.

Just got my half-yearlies back which I literally thought I failed, but I guess I didn't! lol
Aust drama - 18/20
Absurd Drama - 17/20
Total exam - 35/40
lol go jem
i have my performance essay on thursday
Fun!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
where did you get those facts from carson? lol... maybe im really a guy underneath this facade........ oOoOoo. scary thought haha....
but no, i agree with the x-box thing..... dont understand how you can do that. anyway,
i think i went .. actually, i KNOW i went really shit in my halfyearlies.... im just pessimistic you might say?... ahh.. well, i dont think so... especially considering i made up almost all of the years! i think i also called meyerhold "mr m" or "m".. and stanislavky something like "stan". wont be surpirised if i called him "stanny"!!
hahaha
it'll be a laugh.. too bad its year 12 though

kalinda

HSC
i dont have half yearlys
thank god something right is goin this year
i no what you mean with stan and m
in my notes its all stan, stano, my, mey
ah the fun

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
where did you get those facts from carson? lol... maybe im really a guy underneath this facade........ oOoOoo. scary thought haha....
but no, i agree with the x-box thing..... dont understand how you can do that. anyway,
i think i went .. actually, i KNOW i went really shit in my halfyearlies.... im just pessimistic you might say?... ahh.. well, i dont think so... especially considering i made up almost all of the years! i think i also called meyerhold "mr m" or "m".. and stanislavky something like "stan". wont be surpirised if i called him "stanny"!!
hahaha
it'll be a laugh.. too bad its year 12 though

it should be STANNY THE TRANNY and MY GUY...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol @ Stanny the Tranny.

aL, I thought I completely stuffed up my 1/2 yearlies. I went home after the exam devastated, but I ended up getting a fantastic result. So don't sweat it. You never know!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i think everyone thinks they fucked up at one point... but then you think about it realistically and say: hey, i know i'm alright - so i'll be sweet.... the hsc is only a comma, not a full stop... so don't stress too hard - instead party hard and live your final year with all your friends to the max (pepsi max)

kalinda

HSC
just did my performance essay tonight on meyerhold
i think it went really well
no one stuffed up and had great focus

i love it how on stage you exaggerate more and put so much more expression into every thing - it makes the piece so much better

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
im not stressed if i think i've f*cked up or not.. seriously im not. im one of those people who just laughs at everything... i deserve whatever mark i get... and if its a shit mark, then thats that..what more can i do? simple.....
seriously, marks dont piss me off....even people dont piss me off... its the sttitude....
grr. sorry bout my posts tonight...its late... great day turned shit........ pah!
evryone can just go die....their hair

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
* HUG *

oh aL - as they'd say in the Bronx or the Ghetto:

" W E S T S I D E "

Smile - :) HOORAY... Just think of happy thoughts... Like bed on a cold night... or your partner's arms wrapped around you... or the texture of a kiss...

kalinda

HSC
u know carson you are really poetic!
and al dont worry about what has happen
i dont really worry about marks and shit
just trying to do my best and if i get bad marks - what can i do?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
* HUG *

oh aL - as they'd say in the Bronx or the Ghetto:

" W E S T S I D E "

Smile - :) HOORAY... Just think of happy thoughts... Like bed on a cold night... or your partner's arms wrapped around you... or the texture of a kiss...
no, don't do that. coz then u really want that hug or that kiss, but sometimes u can't have it...well in my circumstance u cant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)