Your opinion on degree to transfer to (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hehe itll be a lot considering not many people are coming. everyone will be trashed. especially the garbage bin (egads i'm witty

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
noooooooooooo! econ 1002 is hardly maths based! its econ1001 and even then (although i admit i do whinge abot the maths component in this) now that i look at it, its really nothing. Basic algebra (equation of a line, make y the subject, find the gradient, solving basic equations, simultaneous equations) and a teeny bit of calculus (1st deriviatives, stat points and thats it really...even if you dont know any of this, someone can give you a crash course in 5 minutes flat, im serious).

The course does involve numerical concepts (more so than in macro) but its negligable in terms of difficulty. the hard part lies in meshing all the concepts together well enough to be able to tackle q's from all angles.

Edit: you can confirm this with melbournian i guess but from his mks (66 in micro and 81 in macro?), i assume macro is lots better :D
I've been to the first ECON 1002 lecture, and it looks like there would be quite a bit of formulas.....it looks so much more difficult than micro.... :( (tho ppl say Macro is easier....) so many terms I have never seen before and have no idea of.......grrrrrrr!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)