Your Partner's Parents (1 Viewer)

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
well, i'm yet to meet my boyfriend's parents (we've been going out for a bit over a week now lol)...i'm kinda scared i hope they like me! My parents met him last night and they loved him! yay

Skeeta

HSC
my b/f's parents are lovely. His mum especially. Shes a dancing teacher - and only has boys so she loves having a girl to fuss over. She bought me a pink doona and bedsheets for when i stay over and always brings me back something when she goes away.

I think she likes me coz i stick up for her when the boys are being.. well .. you know.. boys

Skeeta

HSC
wrong

i've always been "daddy's little girl"

but my dad has never - ever said a bad word about my boy.. except - if he hurts you.. i'll hurt him

otherwise he says that he couldnt find anyone better for me

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
my boyfriend's family has left room for me in the house to move into....

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
CitYgiRL said:
lol that is so true. I think its because girls parents dont want their 'little girl' to grow up or whatever. They feel like the boyfriend is taking her away. .
yeah my dad is a bit like that - he's got 4 girls and he's always a bit apprehensive with new b/f's coz he's seen us all get hurt before... but once they are around for a while he gets over it, and he treats them really well

my mum treats all guys really well... but then that's just her nature, she's the nicest and most caring person ever

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my parents especially my dad and my brother are over protective of me and they are EVIL to any boyfriends i've ever had. it discourages me from ever introducing them

GSTARRAW

soha said:
my friends boyfriends parents love her
like..his mum always calls her to talk
invites her over
goes shopping together
acts like her mum
maybe coz she has 3 sons..
but yeah..its cute
It's always your friends...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah i know ey
i was waiting for someone to notice
i guess i have heaps of friends..and i just so happen to never be in any of these situations

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my parents especially my dad and my brother are over protective of me and they are EVIL to any boyfriends i've ever had. it discourages me from ever introducing them
My real dad is cool... my stepdad is the worst like that. They've met my boyfriend heaps of times obviously but i hate bringing him over while my stepdad is at home.

I'd rather eat cat food.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
My boyfriend's mum loves me. We've been together for about 8 months and she's always talking about how im so good to him and how smart and pretty i am which is always good to hear. His grandma loves me heaps too and buys me stuff and his aunty's always want me to babysit cos im good with the kids.

It's kinda bad though, cos my boy's brother (who is one year older than us) just got a girlfriend (who is our age) and their mum hates her. She woke me and my boy up the other morning at 8 am when the other girl left just to say "Rebecca, I love you!" And proceeded to tell us about all the things that were wrong with this girl (she's a derro and is a big girl that wears tight clothes, a ton of makeup and is really loud and rude to her boyfriend blah blah blah) so i feel bad for the girl cos i think she intends to be with this family for a while.

My boy's mum also only has three sons so she likes having me around... but the only thing we've done together was when i taught her how to straighten her hair.
ahahaha do you ever straighten your hair yourself? :p ..you said you've got your bf going as well!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
em_516 said:
ahahaha do you ever straighten your hair yourself? :p ..you said you've got your bf going as well!!
lol... she doesnt straighten my hair... i gave her a LESSON on how to straighten hers like a hairdresser would.

But no, if my boyfriend is there then i never straighten my hair myself!

I am so evil.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
i know im really nice to my sisters boyfriend and his friends. not that i've had much chance to get to know him really well (he did invite me out for drinks once which was nice, pity i had to deny it because of some other plans i had which then got cancelled i might add :( ), but if my family knew i had a gf they would probably be really nice to her. i havent met her family yet, but her friends are heaps cool :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
neeja said:
i know im really nice to my sisters boyfriend and his friends. not that i've had much chance to get to know him really well (he did invite me out for drinks once which was nice, pity i had to deny it because of some other plans i had which then got cancelled i might add :( ), but if my family knew i had a gf they would probably be really nice to her. i havent met her family yet, but her friends are heaps cool :D
How long have you been together now?

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hrmm my dads ok with boyfriends, ive always been the favourite so as long as he doesnt think there hassling me for sex, or that im having sex with them hes fine (which he never has) my mums really nice to people, my dads can be a bit hard to take cos hes a complete stirrer but its good fun for them at first cos its me they stir...

i've had mixed experiences with meeting the parents, first was meting my yr12s parents cos his mums chinese and his dads english, and he was hsi mums favourite, and i got on really well with his dad (my dads english too and their the same age so i had stuff in common) so that caused a little tension. Cos she treated me like i was going to seduce her son and steal him away, but she calmed sown after a month

hahah i had a creepy experience where my bfs dad kept hugging me....freaked me out a lil

but generally [arents have been ok, was good in my relationships now cos i dont really have them "meet the parents" lol and i tend to date older guys so they arent in regular contact with theirs so the pressures lessened

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
shelley said:
my ex bf father i think (if hed known about me ..ehh he was 22 old enough to not tell daddy) breathed a sigh of relief when we broke up...i was told hed prefer his boy to marry a korean but would accept his sons' choice)
No Shells, he said "So why did you let her go? She sounds alright."

That's about as good a reaction as any girl can get ouf of my folks.

Unless ofcourse its a domsetically trained (cooking, cleaning, etc) ethnically Korean doctor/lawyer who will bear them a grandson.....just a hunch.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
ahhh see i was pretty close to right (hed prefer an academic korean girl) proberbly especially when you had to say arts degree :rolleyes:

hehehe my parents just stopped prying into my love life, they work on the theory that theyd rather not known the guy their daughters dating

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
shelley said:
ahhh see i was pretty close to right (hed prefer an academic korean girl) proberbly especially when you had to say arts degree :rolleyes:

hehehe my parents just stopped prying into my love life, they work on the theory that theyd rather not known the guy their daughters dating
Arts degree with a purpose and direction...my folks don't mind that. They just wouldn't like a girl who has no idea what they want to do with their life.

I had the worst dream about you last night...though here's probably not the best place to reveal it. Hehe.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
shelley said:
hrmm anyone ever fallen for their bfs parents? like the onlyplace i read about thats cosmo...
Well your mum is a verly lovely....erm....no. No I haven't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)