Your Race Affects Whether People Write You Back (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
of course if they have access

but most dont

Edit: if you werent dumb you would realise this
What the fuck? What do you mean most don't have access? Evidence please.
What I meant was that we take advantage of the education we have (most of us, not all) unlike some in other cultures who do not regard education as highly.
i.e. dole-bludging bogan in the gutter taking swigs from his VB

Asians (oriental) are also a good example of people who value education.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
What I meant was that we take advantage of the education we have (most of us, not all) unlike some in other cultures who do not regard education as highly.

lol yeah because there is no such thing as a middle eastern equivalent of a VB drinking bogan

oh wait yes there is, they're called terrorists

Paradox.101

HSC
lol yeah because there is no such thing as a middle eastern equivalent of a VB drinking bogan

oh wait yes there is, they're called terrorists
Terrorists are classified as bogans... and they drink VB?
What is this world coming to

Lukybear

HSC
Its alright for you to generalise? Wheres the statistics? Ive seen quite a few of arab bimbos around. Just saying.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Its alright for you to generalise? Wheres the statistics? Ive seen quite a few of arab bimbos around. Just saying.
The number of Arab women attending an educational institution is quantitative, as opposed to general values and thoughts. So the former should be supported with statistics.
From observation and the mountains of Arabs I know, this is the case indeedicles.

Last edited:

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
I mean most women living in arab countries are uneducated how fucking hard is that to understand

ay0_x

HSC
ehk don't start a race war ppl.

baha @ "white men have a fetish for arab women".

there is a 30 year old
who shops at my work
stands there
stares at me for five minutes
then goes to another register.

and he's white.

thus all white men = stalkers.

Azurie

HSC

This is absolutely hilarious, Talking about a dole-bludging bogan.
Must I present statistics of how many middle-eastern people collect some form of centerlink? Let alone DSP for example.

Its fine for you to be on a mighty horse, but please come back to reality. Every race is equal, good and bad, each have advantages and disadvantages.
Here you are saying Arabs regard education highly than others ? Again with a stance of being superior to other cultures, its typical and a reason why there is so many wars back over there.

I'm not even going to bother ranting more, if you wish for me to present facts, or something else I will

PS: Sorry for spoiling your fun

Jeee

Banned
HSC
This is absolutely hilarious, Talking about a dole-bludging bogan.
Must I present statistics of how many middle-eastern people collect some form of centerlink? Let alone DSP for example.

Its fine for you to be on a mighty horse, but please come back to reality. Every race is equal, good and bad, each have advantages and disadvantages.
Here you are saying Arabs regard education highly than others ? Again with a stance of being superior to other cultures, its typical and a reason why there is so many wars back over there.

I'm not even going to bother ranting more, if you wish for me to present facts, or something else I will

PS: Sorry for spoiling your fun
GENERALLY, in my culture, education is regarded highly.
How hard is that to fucking understand?
What does claiming money from centrelink have anything to do with cultural values? WTF, seriously, it means they're either brokeass, and/or cheating the system etc etc
Normally, it differs from Arab country to country (on a GENERAL basis) e.g. Palestinians value education more than the Lebanese (i.e. Palestinians have the highest literacy rate across all the Middle East), and of course it varies from family to family, individual to individual, however, OVERFUCKINGALL education is entrenched deeply in our values and is tres important, as it is generally for many Asians, Jews etc as opposed to more European + Western countries.

Last edited:

Azurie

HSC
Darling, just because of what you seen in your own school environment in south-west sydney doesn't mean its international fact. I'm Pretty sure Education throughout Europe is greater than those in the middle-east. Education in the Middle-east was amazing in The Golden age of Islam some time ago.

INB4

PALESTINE HAS BEST EDUCATION IN THE WORLD
ALL INFERIOR EUROPE AND WESTERN SOCIETY NEED TO GROW BRAIN.

By the way, You don't have to swear and be vulgar to get your point across.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
omfg

VALUES
VALUES

Many people in the Middle East do not have the same, great access to education as the West does, which is perhaps WHY it is highly valued, because you need to work harder.

I enjoy being vulgar replying to you because I loathe you and your Indian Mynah.

Azurie

HSC
omfg

VALUES
VALUES

Many people in the Middle East do not have the same, great access to education as the West does, which is perhaps WHY it is highly valued, because you need to work harder.

I enjoy being vulgar replying to you because I loathe you and your Indian Mynah.
Work ethic is a different subject :p, But all modern society's value an education, you have to decide what is considered as a valuable education to these particular cultures.

PS : Its not a dam Indian mynah bird, Its just a regular Native Mynah bird.
This is an indian mynah bird,
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200709/r186930_697232.jpg
Yes, you can legally kill the introduced pet species.

BTW I don't loathe you.

00iCon

HSC
Work ethic is a different subject :p, But all modern society's value an education, you have to decide what is considered as a valuable education to these particular cultures.

PS : Its not a dam Indian mynah bird, Its just a regular Native Mynah bird.
This is an indian mynah bird,
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200709/r186930_697232.jpg
Yes, you can legally kill the introduced pet species.

BTW I don't loathe you.
I could've sworn it was a baby indian mynah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)