Your results (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
its possible to get 100. i dont know about the kid that claims to get it in both maths and science but my mum works at a school and she was putting the portfolios together and she saw a student who got 100 in history or geography

bunta

nugo
HSC
Shit

shit you guys are smart.. i got band 5's in everything
eng 87, math 83, science 83, hist 80, geo 83

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
i didn't do shit all for history (cos i hated it) throughout the whole year and I got 88, whereas I like geo and studied a bit (the night before studying in front of computer counts right? :p) and i got 89.
See,
SC is not about how smart you are really. So is HSC acutally.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
English was the best, there was no need to study and it was an easy op. for a band 6
Same goes with Geography and History, although they did ask us questions on minor topics.. so it really didn't test what we had learnt/focus topics but yeah, another easy band 6 right there
As for Science and Mathematics, they were reasonable :)

Lisa_8

HSC
I got the following and as usual, the ones i actually reviewed (i.e. glanced at while watching TV) I got the worst in:

Maths: 94
English: 95
History: 95
Geography: 97
Science: 97

Damn geography! I hate geography! We had the worst teacher...you watch, we'll get back to school and she'll have got a promotion or something because of the "excellent" results our grade got, cos all my friends did really well in geo too. Oh well, who cares, im just glad that year 10 is over with. :) I agree, all those people who freaked out over the SC lost way too many brain cells over nothing. Anyways, hope everyone has a nice, relaxing holidays!

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Lisa_8 said:
I got the following and as usual, the ones i actually reviewed (i.e. glanced at while watching TV) I got the worst in:

Maths: 94
English: 95
History: 95
Geography: 97
Science: 97

Damn geography! I hate geography! We had the worst teacher...you watch, we'll get back to school and she'll have got a promotion or something because of the "excellent" results our grade got, cos all my friends did really well in geo too. Oh well, who cares, im just glad that year 10 is over with. :) I agree, all those people who freaked out over the SC lost way too many brain cells over nothing. Anyways, hope everyone has a nice, relaxing holidays!
Wow, thats excellent - congrats! btw, what school do you go to?

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea i agree get a life, i got higher marks than u in the SC and i have a life.
Your post count begs to differ on that. ;)
Watch out, people might start to think that someone has a superiority complex.

Not-That-Bright said:
I'm not sorry, i still think it's stupid to be disappointed with ur results...

Shit if there are people who get >95 uai and are disappointed i'll say the same to them no matter what story they have about their 'expectations'.
Hey, everythings relative. If Ian Thorpe got a silver medal in the 400m, and was disappointed, nobody would criticise him.

That said, I'm happy with my results, but if I didn't get all band 6s I probably would be a bit disappointed, depending on what subject it was. That doesn't mean I don't have a life. (I know you were talking to him, not me, but yeah...thats my point.)

Last edited:

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
drewgcn said:
Watch out, people might start to think that someone has a superiority complex.

Hey, everythings relative. If Ian Thorpe got a silver medal in the 400m, and was disappointed, nobody would criticise him.

That said, I'm happy with my results, but if I didn't get all band 6s I probably would be a bit disappointed, depending on what subject it was. That doesn't mean I don't have a life.
yea man, ur in yr 12, not yr 10...

"Watch out, people might start to think that someone has a superiority complex."

noone seems to be thinking that other than you.

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
queenie said:
yea man, ur in yr 12, not yr 10...
lol, what? I'm in year 10. Trust me...

queenie said:
"Watch out, people might start to think that someone has a superiority complex."

noone seems to be thinking that other than you.
He just told some random that he didn't have a life, and that he got better marks than him, but that of course he himself has a life. Does that seem prudent to you?

I mean, congratulations that he got good marks, and he probably does have a life. But getting better marks than people doesnt mean he can go around paying them out for being unhappy with their own marks.

Last edited:

queenie

HSC
U just called him a "random" :p
he told him 2 get a life cause he got good marks and he was dissapointed, so imagine all those pple out there who got lower marks than him and were happy/dissapointed.. then this person who got 97 comes out and hes kickin himself for getting such a "low" mark. I mean come on, who does that? even if he is upset, theres no need to tell the world!

if ur in yr 10, wats that crap ur posting in the top of the state post about seeing ppl at the awards ceremony 2morrow? :mad:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
drewgcn said:
Stop trying to look cool by pretending not to care.

He got damn good marks, two 100s, dont rain on people's parties.
I'm only pretending not to care now am I? :rolleyes:

My point is that people such as that work really hard in years 10 and 11 and by year 12 they're burnt out and so stuff it up when it matters.

EDIT: And fyi I got 3 band 4's for my sc

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
queenie said:
if ur in yr 10, wats that crap ur posting in the top of the state post about seeing ppl at the awards ceremony 2morrow? :mad:
I did one hsc subject accelerated, but all my other subjects are year 10.

queenie said:
he told him 2 get a life cause he got good marks and he was dissapointed, so imagine all those pple out there who got lower marks than him and were happy/dissapointed.. then this person who got 97 comes out and hes kickin himself for getting such a "low" mark. I mean come on, who does that? even if he is upset, theres no need to tell the world!
Ian Thorpe theory! Ian Thorpe theory!!! ;)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm only pretending not to care now am I? :rolleyes:

My point is that people such as that work really hard in years 10 and 11 and by year 12 they're burnt out and so stuff it up when it matters.

EDIT: And fyi I got 3 band 4's for my sc
Fair enough, I just thought you were trying to demean his getting good marks. I know a fair few people who do that, and you can usually tell they're jealous or actually tried/studied more than they did...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
drewgcn said:
Fair enough, I just thought you were trying to demean his getting good marks. I know a fair few people who do that, and you can usually tell they're jealous or actually tried/studied more than they did...
Haha jealousy doesn't come from me, cause you guys still have to do your hsc:p

queenie

HSC
um dude, Ian thorpe was racing in the olympics, which i guess would be the equvilant of the hsc in ur world. i mean he doesnt swim the trials/heats, gets second and then gets up and cries to the world.... which is wat this guy did.

btw, Wat sub did u sit ur hsc for this yr?

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
queenie said:
btw, Wat sub did u sit ur hsc for this yr?
IPT. Had the ceremony today. My cheeks feel like a rock from about 10 solid minutes of smiling. I (among a fair few others) left before the second media photos/interviews after that, lol...

Not that i'm complaining... more about the award than the ceremony...

Last edited:

Stan..

HSC
Maths - 76 (Band 4)
English - 78 (Band 4)
Science - 71 (Band 4)
History - 78 (Band 4)
Geography - 70 (Band 4)

Pretty Disapointing Overall, Maths and English need serious improvement.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Some days of the school certificate i came to school not even knowing what exam was on (like the maths one where i just didnt bring a calculator).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)