• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Your Timetable.. (1 Viewer)

Do you like your new timetable?

• Yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I just kinda felt like comparing mine to others.. to see how good i have it lol...
[explanation]
- i only do 9 units at school (2u croatian on saturdays)
- each lesson is 50 minutes
- period 1 starts at 8am.. period 6 finishes at 2:15.. i dont have any period 7's (3:05 finish) so they arent included in my timetable (only seniors have period 1.. the rest of the school starts at 8:45 when homeroom does)
- lunchtime finishes are at 12:45 (ha.. half my timetable :p)
- early finish means we dont have homeroom and all lessons are 15 mins earlier (so we finish early)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i hate my timetable now...my free's are all int he middle of the day, not in the afternoon liek last yr :( so now i cant go home early but other than thats its ok
i do 11units
each lesson 45 min
period starts at 8:48am (but i have ext maths which starts at 7:50am)
school finishes as 3:10pm

Lainee

HSC
Same problem with me, HSC 4 Life, plus the added annoyance of having to go to school early and missing out on a lunch even when I have heaps of free periods in the middle of the day. Blah, it's cause I do 4U maths which -should've- been put into my timetable this year cause I only do 11 units total... 3rd day on this new timetable and I already feel dead. :(

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mmm i only have 11 frees which prevent me from going home early or coming late (the double free in the morning on one of the days.. i still have to come for homeroom) but i love to use them for homework.. i hate lugging books home

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
omg... my timetable is crazy coz i only do 8 units at skool plus catholic studies

our timetables go from day 1 -10 so 1 week its day 1-5 next week its day 6-10

best day for me is day 5 that was today... i have 1 class outta 6 classes .. jejje

but i got 1 full day... day 4.... neva had a full day since yr 10 :(

J0n

N/A
HSC
I hate my timetable - i never get to go home early and only once get to come late :( At least my frees are spread out :)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
argh my timetable makes me wake up a few times a wk for period 0 which starts at 7.45am! my god i couldve slept in...

Mike iE

HSC
I'm happy with mine, 14 frees every 2 weeks. I Get to go home 3 days. Day1's suck, i have a full day then extension history after school !!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
im not! same, mine are all in the middle
eg. tuesday
class, free, class and rest of the day off!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
when i was at school
MONDAY/TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY
seniors start period 1 8.20
juniors start 8.40 with rollcall
period 2 8.58
recess 11.30
period 6 11.50
lunch 1.06 (go home for seniors except monday)
period 8 1.45
home 3.02

THURSDAY
start 8.20 (8.40 for juniors)
lunch 12.30 (seniors go home)
sport 1.10-3.02

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hehe, on tuesdays i would start 8.20, have 80 minutes of class, have a double free and recess (ie an 1hr40 away from school) then have another 80 minutes of class, then go home at 12.30!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
wow. that's pretty bludgy hipsta_jess!

I'm happy with my timetable!
We have only four periods a day, and they go for 80 minutes. It means you get so much more work done, and less homework!

I have 5 free's over a fortnight. And a newly-introduced "Flexi-Day", where once a fortnight we come in casual clothes and come and go to school as we please, no rolls are marked, but we still do have classes. I have maths and 3 u eng on that day. Some people have nothing, so they don't come at all!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mine's betta now....
dey've changed d lines..most thing's have stayed d same, but i got an xtra (now tripple) free on day 5's (sport days)

im still glad mine's changed...dunno y really..nice 2 start d yr fresh, i guess

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl

I have 5 free's over a fortnight. And a newly-introduced "Flexi-Day", where once a fortnight we come in casual clothes and come and go to school as we please, no rolls are marked, but we still do have classes.
"Flexi-Day" - I like the sound of that
I've got a 6 day timetable, so something is different every week.
I start at 9, finish 3:15, 1:00 on wednesday and 2:25 on fri.

I have 3 frees a cycle, which is good cause they are spread out and so some days I can go home pretty early.
Although now I have longer distances between each class (I'm at Caringbah, we have 2 seperate schools, about 300m apart)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i likemy timetable... 19 free periods out of 56 or so a fortnight... both weeks i don't need to come til 10.30am on thursday... most days i have at least two frees (out of six), some days i have three... no offline classes (except for ext 1 during sport on tuesday afternoon)... i'm not complaining :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)