• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Your Timetable.. (1 Viewer)

Do you like your new timetable?

• Yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
my timetable is run on 12 units. i do 12, but 2 are offline. so i get one line free. we have to do classes during sport. i go home one period early on tuesdays. and i have a study period everydays except mon/tues week A :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Mine works on 12 units filling the lines. But Im pretty lucky out of my 3 free periods one is a period 1 and one is a period 8.

School goes from 9-3:25

I like it cause I dont have to go to school till 10am on Tuesday,
get to leave at 2:45ish on Thursday and at 12:50 on Wednesday.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am SOOO happy with my timetable this year, l have 4 doubles of biology in a fortnight!!

I only have two frees which is a big change from last year (17 frees) in a fortnight.

I like days where you have one of each subject - so you don't get bored and l think l have about 4 of those days in a fortnight.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i cant be bothered to explain mine so have a look....

but i dont like it. last yr i had atleast 1 free a day..now i have heaps of full days..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
grrr... i have a tuesday where i have a history class in the morning then nothing until the last period of the day! so basically, i hole up in the library all day till the last class!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
My friend is in the same sort of position, but at our school we can't go home or anywhere else if we have free periods in the middle of the day...I guess it just depends on the school

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
can't you go home or something or do you live too far away?
i only live abt a 15 minute walk away but technically we're not allowed to leave in the middle of the day. we're only allowed to come late of we dont have a class or go home early if we have nothing in the afternoon. i guess i COULD go home then come back but it might be a little suspicious to be walking out the gate at 9.30 in the morning!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
i cant be bothered to explain mine so have a look....

but i dont like it. last yr i had atleast 1 free a day..now i have heaps of full days..
You have similar subjects to me..l do hospitality, gen maths, advanced enlgish and l did chemistry last year.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
i only live abt a 15 minute walk away but technically we're not allowed to leave in the middle of the day. we're only allowed to come late of we dont have a class or go home early if we have nothing in the afternoon. i guess i COULD go home then come back but it might be a little suspicious to be walking out the gate at 9.30 in the morning!!
go out the back entrance :) i've been walking in and out of school all the time since yr 7, i've been stopped maybe twice.

i'm bored, here is my timetable:

Week A

Monday: 1. Free 2. Ancient History 3. Free 4. Legal/Ext2English 5. Modern/AdvEnglish, 6. Drama
Tuesday: 1. Drama 2. Free 3. Modern History/Adv 4. Free 5. Ext1English 6.Ext1English
Wednesday: 1. Legal 2. Modern/Advanced 3. Ancient 4. Photography 5. Drama 6. Free
Thursday 1. Free 2. Free 3. Ancient 4. Modern/Advanced 5. Legal/Ext2 6. Free
Friday 1. Drama 2. Ancient 3. Free 4. Legal 5. Photography 6. Advanced

Week B

Monday: 1. Legal/Ext2 2. Legal 3. Modern/Advanced 4. Photography 5. Drama 6. Free
Tuesday: 1. Free 2. Ancient 3. Drama 4. Legal/Ext 2 5. Ext1 6. Ext1
Wednesday: 1. Ancient 2. Photography 3. Free 4. Modern/Advanced 5. Free 6. Free
Thursday: 1. Free 2. Free 3. Modern/Advanced 4. Drama 5. Legal/Ext 2 6. Ancient
Friday: 1. Free 2. Drama 3. Modern/Advanced 4. Free 5. Ancient 6. Free

(i do accelerated english, hence a lot of 'double' classes)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
actually i type it up every yr and save it to the computer, seeing as i inevitably lose the hard copy and my school diary, so basically i just copied and pasted it. : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)