Yr 11 asking what do u do at uni ?????? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If your doing straight out commerce youll only be at uni for 2 days if you can manage your timetable. Max you'll be there 3 days.

I got annoyed at the accounting lecturer we've had for the past 3 weeks? At times he goes sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwww
WHAT?! Youngdeok Lim is awesome!

Much better than the first one we had - the girl... seriously. No one would be talking, virtually and she decides "Oh yeah, shh you! I'll throw you out!" And then not even finish her material and leave us about a quarter of the lecture to revise ourselves...

Jonneeh

HSC
WHAT?! Youngdeok Lim is awesome!

Much better than the first one we had - the girl... seriously. No one would be talking, virtually and she decides "Oh yeah, shh you! I'll throw you out!" And then not even finish her material and leave us about a quarter of the lecture to revise ourselves...
True but i think we went through more content than we did with Lim.
My little rant is he would frequently pause for periods of time to wait for people to be quiet.
but the room wouldn't go quiet and he'll return to lecturing but still continue to have these moments of pausing.

More approachable than the first lecturer that's for sure.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You think we want through more content with the other lecturer...? wat.

Still, I think the pauses were just so he could take a break from talking. It's not often you talk for two hours straight.

And he was very helpful with my question - I gave him raving reviews in my feedback sheet. My only gripe: MORE CLICKER USE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)