yr 11 noob (1 Viewer)

stu(dying)

HSC
Could someone please let me know how to use the syllabus because all I hear from my yr 11 teachers is "syllabus" every second of the day, and then they hand me it and its just a table with info in it and idek how to understand it nor use it as a study guide. So if someone could pass on some tips or knowledge on how i can use it, please do!! Thank you!!!

liamkk112

HSC
Could someone please let me know how to use the syllabus because all I hear from my yr 11 teachers is "syllabus" every second of the day, and then they hand me it and its just a table with info in it and idek how to understand it nor use it as a study guide. So if someone could pass on some tips or knowledge on how i can use it, please do!! Thank you!!!
just google "hsc (insert subject name) syllabus", u will find the syllabus for each subject on nesa's website

all the syllabus lists is what content needs to be taught in the subject basically, or what knowledge/skills u should know to be successful in the subject. usually sorted by modules, or basically subheadings for the content. by the end of the year, u should know everything in the year 11 section to be successful, similarly by the end of year 12 u should know everything in the year 12 section to be successful.

id recommend just crossing off each dot point as u finish learning it in class if u have a hard copy, it is sort of a study guide in that u can see what will be taught, what else u need to learn etc.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
use the syllabus as a checklist for what you need to know, every point and sub-point is assessable in prelims and HSC
there's honestly no way you can succeed in business without reaching a point where you've nearly memorised the syllabus, ideally your notes will cover the syllabus point by point and as Liam mentioned cross each off once you've consolidated

if you want prelim and HSC business notes PM me I made them in 2020 so idk if they're too old or something but I've got 77 pages for prelim and 96 pages for HSC (I got 96), they follow the syllabus points chronologically

stu(dying)

HSC
should i be crossing off the dot points on "students learn to" or "students learn about"?

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
thought i'd end up with the syllabus
but it wasn't a match

wrote some notes about business studiess
now i listen and laugh

even almost got carried
and for my nerd friend im so grateful

wish i could say die hoe to nesa
cus they gave me pressure

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
thought i'd end up with the syllabus
but it wasn't a match

wrote some notes about business studiess
now i listen and laugh

even almost got carried
and for my nerd friend im so grateful

wish i could say die hoe to nesa
cus they gave me pressure
one taught me pain
one taught me torture
and one taught me self-harm
now im so embarrasing

ive lost and ive lost
but thats not what i see

look what i got
look how train wrecked i can be

and for that I say
F*** you, nesa
F*** you, nesa
F*** you, nesa

im so im so ungrateful for my debt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)