yr 11= screwed.. yr 12 ? (1 Viewer)

Towheda

HSC
In yr 11 i never consistently made any notes.. Does that mean i'm screwed for yr 12 ?
Subjects: Advanced Eng, Advanced Maths, Economics, Legal, Studies of Religion (II)

HOWEVER i am sure that for legal yr 12 content is very different to yr 11
BUT eco and sor continues frm yr 11

BTW: Am not sure as to whether i should keep ext english 1 becuase my rank is 7/8

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
No, you're not screwed, just focus in year 12 and keep your subjects if you like them, you have plenty of room to improve, just work hard and smart.

Also this shouldn't be in the bos help section, put it in the HSC forum

D94

HSC
N/A
No, you're not screwed. You're wiping the slate clean; starting again. There might be some preliminary knowledge which is essential for HSC that you need to know, but ranks, assessment marks etc. are refreshed and you're all competing for that good mark and top spot (hopefully).

Towheda

HSC
sorry i dont know how to use the forum properly.. so i just post it where it says post thread :p

interesting

HSC
N/A
nope you're not screwed except maybe for maths because you require a lot of knowledge from prelim but that can still be relearnt in time :)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Many drop kicks in year 11 do well in year 12 if they study. Imagine what you can do.

thorax94

HSC
I have been told that BOS CAN ask you questions on prelim topics but it is very rare. You will be fine. From what I have read (the first two topics) the eco HSC is macroeconomics so it's fairly different to prelim eco (microeconomics). That being said, the ability to read graphs, supply and demand is revisited again. Really, if you listened in class enough to grasp the basics you really haven't disadvantaged yourself. Study hard and kill year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)