Yr 12 2005 term one exam... (1 Viewer)

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
is anyone in 2005 yr 12...
if so have any of you done your last exam... last year. Because i havent done it i went away and they said i have to do it when i come back... what was is it whats it about cause i dont know what to studdy i have been away for the past 3 months...

stayfocused

HSC
every school sets a different exam based loosely on the syllabus - maybe you should ask your teacher?? no-one can give u the answers to the exam unless they're at your school and seriously why should they? theyd only be disadvantaging themselves...

stayfocused

HSC
Nullachick said:
exuse me but i have been away for the past 3 months and i just wanted help with whats in it i dont even know what its on or about... so shhh
haha and who's choice was that? oh n i was tryin to help

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
stayfocused2 said:
every school sets a different exam based loosely on the syllabus - maybe you should ask your teacher?? no-one can give u the answers to the exam unless they're at your school and seriously why should they? theyd only be disadvantaging themselves...
doesnt sound like help to me sounds like your pretty dam rude...

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Just to stop the arguement
- Nullachick, Stayfocused2 is right each school sets a different exams so you'd have to ask the teachers what is in it. I don't want you to argue with me but I wouldn't ask your other students either beacuse they will not tell you beacause it will disadvantage them ..... Maybe we could help you if you tell us what you studied last year because we all study different things on the syllabus and if anyopne studied the same thing they may be able to lend you a few notes or some more stuff to study on.

soso

HSC
N/A
go to the Board of Studies site and down load old exam papers and practise answering the questions

download the exam report for that year's paper and that will tell you what you should have written

On this bored of studies site there are sample art answers, try them out

Go over any notes you may have been given

Be nice and more people will help you ignoe people who are provocative. Don't make their problen yours

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
well thanks to the nice people...
i studdied cosi, the road not taken and im adding in as my own remember the titans as inner journey... i wanted help with these as i need more info to make the essay longer i had a practice and its only 3 pages long and people in my class told me they did 12 pages....

seems kinda strange but true

soso

HSC
N/A
12 pages for an exam is around the maximum a student can write in the set time. Maybe they were having a joke or being flippant.

Part 1 can stretch to 2 or 3 pages which leaves you 9 pages for one essay in part 2. Thats a lot of essay.

You make your essay longer by including quotes. Write about art using the 4 frames try structuring it along the lines of the conceptual framework. This means you include the art practices and the role of the audience in the work

This will give you lots to write about.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
I think you should help each other in every class. Unless getting beaten is the problem- why should it matter. The better your class performs the better marks you can get...You'll only be worse off if you stop trying, that's when your grades will go down.

Then again- giving ppl exams questions if they have missed it because of illness/ or whatever is COMPLETELY UNFAIR- if you go away on holidays that's your choice, or even so- u can keep up to date with your work...bludgers rnt cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)