YR 12 advanced TUTOR NEEDED URGENTLY (1 Viewer)

koe1988

HSC
hello my name is richard i am aparantly tending skool in sydney hurstville n i am looking for a yr 12 advanced english tutor

i have 1 year till h.s.c

paying $30 an hour ,,,,,,anywhere around strathfield, hurstville,belfield around those areas

if you can help please call me

or

email: ap_f.b.i_1990@hotmail.com

rodie

HSC
Non-Asian Ruse said:
Hey I can help in Advanced English; I went to James Ruse Ag in 2007 and achieved all Band 6 for my essays (and again throughout year 11). My rates are $15 an hour; the low fee is an incentive for you to travel to me.

I will be with you every step throughout the year, right up to the HSC exam; I have a few other students whom i am currently teaching that can tell you about me if you need more information.

I tutor at Blacktown library and put A LOT of effort into my lessons which are engaging and productive, plus a put in MORE hours with marking and providing invaluable feed back

If youre interested please phone: 0423784750
i called but guess it was turned off
need help in eng.1 on 1 tutoring ...i am willing to travel....

rodie

HSC
Non-Asian Ruse said:
Hey I can help in Advanced English; I went to James Ruse Ag in 2007 and achieved all Band 6 for my essays (and again throughout year 11). My rates are $15 an hour; the low fee is an incentive for you to travel to me.

I will be with you every step throughout the year, right up to the HSC exam; I have a few other students whom i am currently teaching that can tell you about me if you need more information.

I tutor at Blacktown library and put A LOT of effort into my lessons which are engaging and productive, plus a put in MORE hours with marking and providing invaluable feed back

If youre interested please phone: 0423784750
i called but guess it was turned off
need help in eng.1 on 1 tutoring ...i am willing to travel....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)