Yr 12 we want to help you with FREE tutoring in Hurstville- this saturday! (1 Viewer)

danish222

HSC
Hi Year 12 students!

I posted about this event a few weeks ago, but as it is now this saturday, I thought it would be good to remind you, and let more people know it's on :)

The HSC is drawing near, and I know it's hard to stay motivated to study, and sometimes it's nice to get help from those of us who have finished school... so...

Come along to Hurstville Salvation Army this saturday from 10am-4pm for FREE TUTORING from university students. We will have tutors available for English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, PDHPE, Modern History, Economics, Business Studies, Music and some other subjects. We will also provide a BBQ lunch and snacks throughout the day!

Here's the details:
When: Saturday 8th October, 10AM-4PM (10am-3pm tutoring. 3-4pm optional prayertime. We'd love to pray for you guys- for motivation to keep studying, for ability to remember what you've learnt, for peace as you go into the exams and wait for the results).
Cost: This is a free event, (but you're welcome to contribute a gold coin donation if you'd like to help us cover costs).
What to bring: All your study materials!
Where: The Salvation Army Hurstville, Cnr Bond & Dora Streets.
More info: Join “Study Lounge Hurstville Salvos” on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=266494226705862#!/groups/study.lounge.HSA/
RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=266494226705862

I'm currently studying BSc(Maths)BEd at UNSW which means I'll be a high school maths teacher. So I will be tutoring maths on the day :)

Hope to see you there! Bring your friends!

Dana Townsend

danish222

HSC
Here's the flyer!
Hope you can come along on saturday :)HSC study flyer.jpg

danish222

HSC
don't forget this is on tomorrow! tell your friends :) Hope to see you there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)