:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha the only one's worth asking for ur paper back is maths eng science

fuk the rest ~

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL.. I had to do CIVICS, the first Year 10's and our deadshit school raised their hands. Like it was going to help -- disadvantaged schools still beat our average mark..

But, as Ash said -- it requires no studying. Esspecially English -- all comprehension. LOL.. I was never at school and almost failed year 10 thanks to my great attendance record, and as my Maths teacher put it 'Even when you show up to my class, you might as well be away. You sleep or talk and pay no attention to me' and requested I got an N Award. I laughed at him when I got 87% in my School C. Hahaha! Well, I was proud.

losty

QUESTION?!?!? why a sc forum on a HSC website.....

ohh and nose bleed that sux that u changed ur name AND your avatar.... its either one or the other that way people dont remember who u are... the only way i know is cause of that dickhead part of tyour sig....
u people are getting too confusing all this name/av swaping i not liking it... at least do it one at a time so we can get used to one thing and know who u are... poor little me gets too confused

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I almost got kicked out of Year 10, so don't follow my lead. Do SOME work :D

freakofcool

Being really stupid in YR10, I ended up choose the 3 main electives of Commerce, Geography and History. I think I was one of the 3 people that did all three. And I really wanted to know what my marks for in the trial of the other three tests!

And I enjoyed Geo, mainly cos I was fighting for top spot between 2 others (friendly competition!). Commerce was interesting as well. History was a bore to me though...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yr 10 was suuuuch a bludge for me!!

...snow trip..lots of excursions..formal..lots of days off.. mmmm

paki_diva

wooo...we have all these N AWARD system(it's a letter sent home, if u get 3, u don't get a SC). And we can't have more than 7 days off a yr.

It's just so stricter than wt u guys r telling.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
N awards are a big fat threat till year 11 and still they never really follow through unless they really wana get rid of the kid

the furthest they go in year 10 is a warning!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yea, u finish work so early and then just have the SC... those were the days......

meeeee

HSC
well then.. how many times more stressful is year 12 compared to year 10? > . <

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by meeeee
well then.. how many times more stressful is year 12 compared to year 10? > . <
alot.......

The only way i would consider year 10 stressful was if i was leaving at the end of the year and needed good results for what i wanted to do.

paki_diva

yah/...i'm sure yr 12 is worrying...but u can't blame us for being stressed out for SC...afterall it's our first BIG exam..

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
yah/...i'm sure yr 12 is worrying...but u can't blame us for being stressed out for SC...afterall it's our first BIG exam..

I found my Yearlys more stressful.
Hmmmmm what did i study in the SC, i did all the trials for math they gave us (cause we had to). English, i don't really remember, and science, History and geography i read my school books. Thats in and this was all the day b4 the exams....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)