Yr Ten Is Are Bludge! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
u wanna kno wots funny
my frriend woke up an hour late

and was late for the maths test (missed out 3/4 of the time to do the non calculator section and still finished that section with 2 minutes to spare)

and ended up with band 6 still

thats how dead easy sc maths is

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
if you're more than 5 minutes late they're not meant to let you in.

And JEZZMO, no need to be condacsending, i think by big they mean their first external/BoS exam, and just think, Im sure you didn't realise how insignificant it was until you had actually done it!!

Actuarial Boy
HSC
well they let him in dont ask me why

coz i remember being like halfway thru and then i saw this lost little boy walking in with untidy hair puffing like hell

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Congratulations Im proud. Just think of it as an extra mark in the HSC every time you open that book!!

Actuarial Boy
HSC
but hell you can't really even study for it (and i WILL LAUGH if you study for it).
actually u can study for history and geo and science ...

the other stuff u just practice the papers

and even if they do study they can get a beautiful meaningless (unless they r leaving afta year 10 - stupid idea) piece of paper saying band 6 for wotver subject

which a lot of ppl can get without studyying but meh ...

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yes i walked into school certificate english half way through the exam or something and still got over 90. its very easy dont stress.
plus it doesnt count for anything if u do do badly.

jacQ

actually...my friend studied her ass off for it and got high 90's for all of them
you don't need to study for math english or science...
history and geo maybe...but the questions are all very vague
trust me...i did it last yr and as a guinea pig, there's no need to worry...if you want to worry anyway, worry more about your yearlies because they count towards your internal assessment which goes towards your sc...i think...shuold anyway...

kow_dude

HSC
year 10 was the biggest bludge, SC... omg... waste of time

Kulazzi

HSC
OMG, our school is not only doing maths, eng, sci, aust. hist and geo., civics and citizenship but we're also doing Trial SC for Computing Studies!!!!! That elective became compulsory at our school since we're a 'technological high school' so now we have to do an extra one!

Kulazzi

HSC
Yah I know, so much work to do and all! Our school is.........the pressure type, like I have a major assignment due dis wk on da same day as my maths exam, my maths teacher is a not very good one b/c he wants to catch up to the other adv. class so if we have trouble he doesn't stop he just continues - its so frustrating - ARGH!!!!

Dangar

Originally posted by Kulazzi
OMG, our school is not only doing maths, eng, sci, aust. hist and geo., civics and citizenship but we're also doing Trial SC for Computing Studies!!!!! That elective became compulsory at our school since we're a 'technological high school' so now we have to do an extra one!
Wow, thats a little obsessive, I'd change schools. Hehe, we only did english maths and science, and we had no yearlys or anything like that. Our teachers said the school certificate was all we had to, and our history teacher who was planning on giving us an exam just left. So we basically had nothing to do. i don't see the point in these 'pressure' schools, they just spoil years of fun

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmmm...id say its good preperation for the hsc/sc...one is that it gives the feeling of work under exam conditions n it helps ppl start dealing with study more effectively...but yet its not that serious that u dun have time to joke/muck around with ur mates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)