yr11 life ready camp (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
im definitely not going and idgaf abt what they say, also find it stupid how its "necessary" for the hsc. how is jumping in mud and listening to someone yap for 2 hours straight getting me life ready?? πŸ’€

i have read somewhere that a previous y10 camp a few years ago called crossroads camp was compulsory to qualify for hsc but if u didnt go u js had to do a booklet at school. will it be the same with mine?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
im definitely not going and idgaf abt what they say, also find it stupid how its "necessary" for the hsc. how is jumping in mud and listening to someone yap for 2 hours straight getting me life ready?? πŸ’€

i have read somewhere that a previous y10 camp a few years ago called crossroads camp was compulsory to qualify for hsc but if u didnt go u js had to do a booklet at school. will it be the same with mine?
tf? haven't heard of it lmao

KloppsAndRobbers

HSC
My school had booklets if you didn't go. They didn't let us know till after the final date of payment tho, lol.

Personally, I went. Slept through the Life Ready program lesson tho.

aqwerty13402

HSC

this sounds fun asf u are tripping. i want to play in mud -(

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

>searches up lifeready camp
>sees great aussie bushcamp website upon results

nah lad ur better off not going omg πŸ’€ i've heard horror stories about great aussie bush camp
(crossroads isn't compulsory cos i've never heard of that ever)

kkk579

hello
HSC
>searches up lifeready camp
>sees great aussie bushcamp website upon results

nah lad ur better off not going omg πŸ’€ i've heard horror stories about great aussie bush camp
(crossroads isn't compulsory cos i've never heard of that ever)
the posts i saw on bos abt it were back in like 2018 and shit

Test-king12

HSC

why are you telling me? shush.

rev668

HSC

no, it is necessary to qualify for the HSC, the booklets actually place you at a disadvantage, not going could sabotage your result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)