• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

yr11 vs 12 (1 Viewer)

iloveeggs

HSC
also by crippling i mean i can't think clearly or do tasks properly bc im that anxious and it feels like im dying in the moment, so i might have been exaggerating a bit. im sure anxiety can get much worse for ppl

spiderfan44

HSC
not diagnosed but ive been directed to seek professional help by peers and the school counsellor. for me the issue is some days i will feel okay and some days is it horrific and i feel confused about whether its bad enough to seek a psychologist. also i dont know how to express how bad it can get bc i seem fine on the outside and im also doing well socially and academically and ppl don't believe it when i tell them. thats why i vent to strangers on the internet instead lol
if youre questioning if you need to see a psychologist, then its best to see one. if its not bad enough, then great you just see them for one appointment and youre done. if you actually did need to see them, then theyll help you with treatment and improving your life. dont wait for things to get really bad when youre in the middle of hsc and freaking the fuck out, its best to seek help out now to reduce the potential of an absolute shit storm

vajayjay

HSC
im aware y12 is harder, im doing my hsc for adv maths and its def harder than prelims. and with all of my other subjects they are are already hard and will only get harder
as good as accelerating is, its so shit that u have to go through a hsc / trial period twice.

iloveeggs

HSC
as good as accelerating is, its so shit that u have to go through a hsc / trial period twice.
yeah hopefully for me it will be worth it bc ill get free periods next year from finishing 2u math and dropping another 2 unit. but yeah doing y11 and y12 together is a shit experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)