Yr12 Area of Study Study Day-Darling Harbour-"Journeys" (1 Viewer)

piglet-ann

Originally posted by MissSavage29
I got a majority of the notes they gave us. Some of it - admittidely - is a bit of my own interpretation from stuff that i missed cause they were talking so fast but 99% is accurate. My english teacher has checked it - and she was there and is very happy with them and given a copy to the rest of teh english staff so it can't be that bad.

ummm i hope i've answered ur question (cause i'm not exactly sure what you meant)
thanks, i was so stress about the journey.( I am nearly mad.:l)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by trekkie
Hey guys its me, the guy the started the post. I emailed the english teachers association of new south wales and apparently the lecture notes for "Journeys" will be placed on their website in the student section. The address is below:

www.englishteacher.com.au

Just thought that id let you know. Ill post some of my notes in a few days when i get the chance to type them up, cyas
Hey do you have any idea where about or when they are posting these notes because i've been checking the site and i cannot find them anywhere?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
They are only going to put up the first session speech not the actual stuff on the texts. the stuff that was said about the texts is what we payed for and putting up all the information from the day would defeat the purpose of paying to go. well thats what they said.

Sasky

HSC
I went to a seminar for "Journey" as well today, but it was held at Sydney University. It was so HOT and I got lost twice just trying to get there! But I'll try and type up the notes for u guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)