Zeitgeist: Moving forward | official release | 2011 (1 Viewer)

byebyebye

HSC
Just finished watching it twice. Brainfood at its finest and i feel that this will address every issue brought forth by you libertarians.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
MOTHERFUCKING OWNED YOU STUPID CUNT

[youtube]Pg5K07c72Tw[/youtube]

byebyebye

HSC
MOTHERFUCKING OWNED YOU STUPID CUNT

[youtube]Pg5K07c72Tw[/youtube]
seen it. not impressed.

You fail to see that we have a system where the means of production are not controlled or owned by those who work them, one where sustainability is not profitable enough to consider, where 15 million children needlessly starve to death every year, where we are at constant war over profit, and where we are perpetually enslaved by debt.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
seen it. not impressed.
No you haven't you fucking liar

you can't refute a single thing in that video, as evidenced by the fact you just parrot the exact same things that are in the zeitgeist film

You fail to see that we have a system where the means of production are not controlled or owned by those who work them
on a free market no one is stopping you and your worker buddies from making your own firms.No, the banks don't try and "oppress" you and keep you from becoming wealthy (by not giving you a loan to start such a business). All the bank cares about is profit. If such a firm would be profitable, as you seem to think it would, then they'd be happy to invest in it.

anyway, it's fucking great "workers" don't manage firms (ignoring the fact that most "capitalists" work longer hours than 'workers').

I don't want the livelihoods of millions of millions of people resting upon the decisions of a bunch of labourers who don't know anything about finance, economics or management.

and its not even the best thing for the workers.
"derp well our company is haemorrhaging money because we have no idea how to run a large-scale business, and as a result thousands of people will soon be out of a job, and there will be less goods and services entering the economy, but I don't care! at least the evil capitalists don't manage it!"

Further, companie are owned by shareholders. I've never earned above minimum wage in my live and I live away from home and I still own thousands of shares in companies.

, one where sustainability is not profitable enough to consider,
No, the government owns the "environment", as so no one has any incentive to preserve it. Tragedy of the commons. Look it up.
It's just one of an endless list of things that can be solved by private property.

where 15 million children needlessly starve to death every year
Primarily in african countries where private property rights are nearly non-existent.
Coincidence?

, where we are at constant war over profit,
which is why we should get rid of the state.

And no corporations aren't going to start wars.

Hundreds of corporations would have to pull their profits to be even remotely afford anything resembling the Iraq war, and it wouldn't even be profitable for them because the people who profit from the iraq war aren't spending their own money, they have a practically endless supply of taxpayer money they can piss away into it without any personal cost.

and where we are perpetually enslaved by debt.
which is why we should get rid of the state.

It's amazing how you could possibly be so wrong. Nothing you criticise the free market for is the fault of the free market.

Last edited:
HSC
i think byebyebye is just your account and you are giving yourself an intellectual exercise

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol

intellectual exercise

I feel like I'm picking on the retarded kid

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
zeitgeist more like zog geist

seriously zeitgeist *hahahhahahahah*

9/11 inside job brah

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
yeah the guys who said 9/11 was an inside job and the jews control the moon

yeah lets isten to them about economics

um they're all marxists

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
If Zeitgeist is what motivated you to be a Marxist, you must be very fucking stupid

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
seen it. not impressed.

You fail to see that we have a system where the means of production are not controlled or owned by those who work them, one where sustainability is not profitable enough to consider, where 15 million children needlessly starve to death every year, where we are at constant war over profit, and where we are perpetually enslaved by debt.
You legitimately could not have watched that video if you're making THAT response.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
if you are an actual marxist
just kill yourself imho

go join marx

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I wish this movie was like

a person

so I could physically hurt it for being so bad

non aggression axiom blah blah blah blah

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
that freedom works analysis of the system is so good

the primary point

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALLOCATE RESOURCES WITHOUT THE PRICE MECHANISM?!

Legitimately you cannot solve the economic calculation program so your solution is invalid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)