Zero Hour (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
Did anyone watch this? It was on Colombine High. i only saw the end. Interesting and sad at the same time. Next week it's on a train disaster in Tokyo or something.
Wednesdays 10pm channel 7.

MouNtY

i thought last night's zero hour was excellent....it was like happy and sad, even if i don't remember where the happy part was........oh yeah they didn't kill eryone..........but yeah overall a great watch.....

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeh, good series, gives the viewers a greater understanding of who/what/when/how these events really happened, i recommend it ...

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Yeh it was pretty good for late night television. So is it a series or something?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Did they explore the reasons behind the Columbine shooting? Thats about all I find interesting from the whole affair.

nuclear chick

HSC
it was an interesting episode,, harris and klebold didnt seem to be shooting particular people but they let one guy go from the library cos he'd been nice to them before and warned another one away from the school.

kittycat552

It really shook me... the actual footage of those guys was freaky. Anyone watch 48 hrs after it... it's quite disturbing also

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
DAMNIT i missed it... i really wanted to see it too.. far out. stupid migraine sending me to bed.

Mike iE

HSC
Last nights was really interesting. Its quite scary to think what could have happened if the cafeteria bombs had exploded. Last week they did 9/11, that focused on the heroics of the flight attendants.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
it was really good, it was pretty different to your average doco but still interesting.. definitely watching it next week.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Grobus said:
Did they explore the reasons behind the Columbine shooting? Thats about all I find interesting from the whole affair.
One guy was on anti depressant and his father thought it would be him when he heard about it. The other guy they knew nothing about.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Yeah, ive seen both ones that have been on, the 911 one and Columbine. I think this show is pretty good and covers things most shows wont, i havent seen anything on Columbine or the Japanese subway attack anywhere else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)