zpass not working, myunsw and zmail PLEASE HELP!!!! (1 Viewer)

CarliBellaa

HSC
Im 103820% Sure my ID and password are correct, however the myunsw and zmail is saying my id or password is incorrect?
When i log onto identity manager however its working?
Has this happened to anyone? What should i do?
It just started happening today..
PLEASE HELP!!

Emily Howard

HSC
contact da IT support

others hav reported da same ding bbygurl

D94

HSC
N/A
UNSW is now using Office365 for their email client. You can't use your zID and zPass to login. You will need to set up your own password for the email, and your email login is in the form of z1234567@zmail.unsw.edu.au Read this: https://password.zmail.unsw.edu.au/

Your myUNSW should still work with your existing zID and zPass. If you can get onto IDM, then change your zPass and see if you can log onto myUNSW. If you can't, then contact IT support.

CarliBellaa

HSC
UNSW is now using Office365 for their email client. You can't use your zID and zPass to login. You will need to set up your own password for the email, and your email login is in the form of z1234567@zmail.unsw.edu.au Read this: https://password.zmail.unsw.edu.au/

Your myUNSW should still work with your existing zID and zPass. If you can get onto IDM, then change your zPass and see if you can log onto myUNSW. If you can't, then contact IT support.
Yeah i've done all the email setup, it was working two days ago, but not today?
Yeah myunsw is not working, yeah i think i will change my pw or contact IT.
Thanks for all the help homies

NBGHHS

HSC
Mine isn't working either. I thought they had closed myunsw off to everyone until results are released. Can someone confirm this?

EDIT: Jokes, i just had to change my zpass on identity manager

Last edited:

CarliBellaa

HSC
Mine isn't working either. I thought they had closed myunsw off to everyone until results are released. Can someone confirm this?

EDIT: Jokes, i just had to change my zpass on identity manager
Lmaooo me too :(

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I am assuming it's cause your password expired??? It expires every 6 months. I assumed you made your password on the day offers came out which was 16 January (correct me if I'm wrong). Now it's 16 July and hence 6 months?

aaron_syd

HSC
Yea mine didn't work, I had to go to the identity manager thing (clicked on 'Forgot your password') and change both zPass and UniPass, it worked after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)