zPass & Timetable clashes (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

I thought the zpass was z(insert long number here) so I ticked "yes I have already created a zpass". This was an error, however there is no option that website gives me to correct this? I followed the instructions to create a zpass but I see no option of "change zpass". Suggestions?

Also, two of my lectures MATH1141 & MATH1081 have the same lecture times, I have no other choice to select any other lecture times. What can I do about this?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
zpass is the password for the zaccount thing

Just contact the Uni directly. Duh.

Lectures: tough luck, sugar, you've got a clash. Welcome to Uni. Deal with it.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I don't care if it clashes, I want to know if I can still attend classes for each

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't care if it clashes, I want to know if I can still attend classes for each
yeah, I think at UNSW you have to apply to allow the clash at the student service office at Uni.

So you can probably get your zPass at the same time.

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

I thought the zpass was z(insert long number here) so I ticked "yes I have already created a zpass". This was an error, however there is no option that website gives me to correct this? I followed the instructions to create a zpass but I see no option of "change zpass". Suggestions?

Also, two of my lectures MATH1141 & MATH1081 have the same lecture times, I have no other choice to select any other lecture times. What can I do about this?
shit, i did that too. how do you know you don't have a zpass?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hello everyone,

Apply for clash or just attend the other lecture stream.

D94

HSC
N/A
Filling in a clash form doesn't automatically mean it will be approved. Generally, if you are able to choose another elective or time slot, you may not be approved. Also, you will most likely only be allowed a 1 hour clash (unless you can convince them otherwise). If the subjects are core, then you should be approved.

If a subject has 2 lecture streams, you should raise that point with your program authority and work out how you might attend a lecture in one stream and a lecture in another.

nifkeh

HSC
your z account is just your student number with a z in front of it. e.g. my student number is 3424XXX so my z account is z3424XXX (both don't have X's in it but just doing it to cover my real student number)

but yeah go ask student services or uni and see what they can do about the timetable. I think the IT help desk (inside automatic doors near post office in upper campus) should help with your zpass issues. Once you register a z account the IT help desk will make you create your password there. I had to get a z account and password to use the wifi because these things aren't automatically given to you, you actually need to register at the IT desk

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
spiral whats your degree?

your z account is just your student number with a z in front of it. e.g. my student number is 3424XXX so my z account is z3424XXX (both don't have X's in it but just doing it to cover my real student number)

but yeah go ask student services or uni and see what they can do about the timetable. I think the IT help desk (inside automatic doors near post office in upper campus) should help with your zpass issues. Once you register a z account the IT help desk will make you create your password there. I had to get a z account and password to use the wifi because these things aren't automatically given to you, you actually need to register at the IT desk
I thought youre HSC 2013..? why do you have a z account and pass already?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)