• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

“The Liberal Party is a conga line of arse-suckers” - Mark Latham (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Asquithian said:
what are some labor policies?

What are some of John Brogden's policies?
At the moment I couldn't tell you, I'm just going on what I last rememeber them being and I'm sure if I looked some of them up I would see that nothing has changed.

Rorix

HSC
Asquithian said:
What are some of John Brogden's policies?

Well, what was Carr's latest policy annoucement?

John Brogden :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Generator said:
Always insightful, aren't you? :)
I don't intend on getting into an arugment about political policies. I said what I thought about Labor and that is all I am going to contribute.

Rorix

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't intend on getting into an arugment about political policies. I said what I thought about Labor and that is all I am going to contribute.

If you don't intend to provide some sort of basis for your opinion then don't post. We don't, believe it or not, actually care what you think.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
One wonders what the point is of you expressing an opinion without any justification. We don't know you, do you think it is of fundamental importance that we are aware of your views? More than the fact that we don't care, we're more interested in why you hold those views.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
The main problem i can find with john brogdons 1 policy, is that it requires bob carr to be making policies for him to disagree with otherwise he has no policy.
But i guess you can't expect much better from an opposition leader..
That's rather appropriate... I wonder if Bob Carr just stopped making policy announcements whether Brogden would self-combust from his own idiocy

Riewe

HSC
Still another year out for NSW elections, so don't expect on policies coming out from Brogden in in the near future.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
"And despite a full sweep of the Parliament by NSW Police, the sniffer dogs were unable to locate any Opposition policies".

Or something like that. Taking what was a genuine threat to his life and turning it into a joke to throw mud at the Libs. You have to admire his 'ebulliant personality'.

leetom

HSC
Riewe said:
And speaking of arse-lickers, i remember not so long ago, Paul Keating was arse-licking the asians all over the place.
A legacy which John Howard is continuing successfully.

Rorix

HSC
leetom said:

no, guys, asian leaders refused to deal with john howard, remember?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf? are the left confused or something?

Sometimes they're claiming he doesn't support asia enough ( i think he actually has policies very much in line with the rest of the region ).
Now they're claiming he's a total suck up...

leetom

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
wtf? are the left confused or something?

Sometimes they're claiming he doesn't support asia enough ( i think he actually has policies very much in line with the rest of the region ).
Now they're claiming he's a total suck up...
Riewe wasn't being a leftist complaining about Joh Howard apparantly being an arse licker of the Asian countries. He pulled it out randomly, just because he thought he could see some similarity with the way the Liberal's were called 'arse lickers' and Paul Keating's approach to regional relations. Quite stupid really.

You are confused, NTB.

Sarah

HSC
N/A
leetom said:
The PNG guy doesn't count.
I think Rorix was referring to the Indonesian PM who recently Visited Australia.

I could be wrong though

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
leetom said:
Riewe wasn't being a leftist complaining about Joh Howard apparantly being an arse licker of the Asian countries. He pulled it out randomly, just because he thought he could see some similarity with the way the Liberal's were called 'arse lickers' and Paul Keating's approach to regional relations. Quite stupid really.

You are confused, NTB.
leetom said:
OMGZOR maybe i was talking about you, the person who actually IMPLIED that john howard was an asian arse licker?

leetom

HSC
No, he can't mean the Indonesian PM, Susilo Bambang Yudyhono is supportive of a greater Australian participation in the region.

I think he's taking a stab at Labor, because Paul Keating said Howard would isolate Australia from Asia.

leetom

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
OMGZOR maybe i was talking about you, the person who actually IMPLIED that john howard was an asian arse licker?
Christ NTB! I said that just to annull Riewe' s original Keating arse-licker line. I don't personally think Howard is an arse-licker.

Just a misunderstanding. Let's move on.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Can I skip voting again? Supporters from boths sides piss me off. Only Asquithian, Not-Too-Bright and Generator seem to have informed opinions. The rest are so biased it's aggravating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)